User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Norcold RV gas electric fridge not working

Hi Ines here. New to site. Would like to create new post on Tech support.... appliances but can't find a place to post a new thread. HELP! Have had solitude 3550 BH for a year. Fridge cools great in cold weather. But in hot weather fridge freezer won't go below 80 degrees F. The front side where door touches inside of fridge remains HOT. The situation occurs both on Gas and Elec. Repair shop does not know what to do. Don't want to spend another summer with my daughters college fridge in dinning area.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Norcold Gas Elec fridge funning at 80F in hot weather

Help. 2022 Solitude. Fridge freezer works great in Winter. Summer it won't cool at all. In fact sides and inside is HOT to the touch. Cooling grids also HOT. Noticed there is considerable space on either side of the back of unit. Fan working good. Repair store does not know what is going on. I do not want our second summer using my daughters college fridge.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like you might want to find a mobile RV tech in your area to come check it out for you.

Depending how handy you are, there are some troubleshooting steps you can do.

To get some better results, you might want to post the make and model of your fridge.

The immediate thing that comes to my mind is a cooling fan issue.
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH