Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blue Ox Sway Pro Equalizer hitch

Just traded our TT and went back to a fifth wheel. I have a Blue Ox Sway Pro hitch for sale. Has between 3-4 thousand miles on it. Paid $879.00 for it from E-trailer, asking $325.00 for it. Located in the Tampa Fl area. Let me know if interested. Thanks, boomer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Boomer58! Which model hitch is this? Would you be able to share some pics? We're interested!
    Chuck & Laura, plus Lucy & Jax
    2019 Reflection 297RSTS
    2004 Ford Excursion Limited PSD RWD

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning, The hitch model is called SwayPro. There is not a specific model number. There are 6 different spring bars that you can get for it. I am pretty sure the ones I have are the BXW1000 (1000 lbs. maximum tongue weight capacity) The spring bars are all interchangeable. I do not have any pictures and I am currently on the road and will not be home until around June 21st. If you are still interested just let me know, boomer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, still interested! I'm assuming it's the 2" shank then. Interested in what condition it's in, hence the ask for pics. Any rust or cosmetic damage?
    Chuck & Laura, plus Lucy & Jax
    2019 Reflection 297RSTS
    2004 Ford Excursion Limited PSD RWD

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chuck and Laura - Sorry I have not gotten back to you. We are on the road and I have not been able to respond. Hitch is in excellent condition, it's the 2 inch shank and no rust. I'll be back around the 22nd of June and can send pictures then if you are still interested. If you need any info, i will PM you my number and we can talk. Thank you, boomer.