User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OEM Parts Availability

I had the tread separate on one of my original Westlake tires on my 2019 Solitude 310GK yesterday on the way home. It tore up parts of the belly of the trailer as well as the fender flare/trim. Called up the dealer this morning, hoping to buy a new piece of trim. Was told that the piece is no longer available. Say what??? A 4-yr old RV and you can’t get parts for it any longer? Is GD in decline? Very sad.
    Holger & Corinne
    Granite Bay, CA

2019 Solitude 310gk w/goosebox conversion
    towed by 2012 Ford F450 Lariat crew cab 4x4
    Bilstein shocks, Air-ride air bags
    2 independent on-board Viair compressors w/2.5 gal. air tank
    Boston Whaler 21' Outrage when not towing 5'er

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gengiant View Post
    I had the tread separate on one of my original Westlake tires on my 2019 Solitude 310GK yesterday on the way home. It tore up parts of the belly of the trailer as well as the fender flare/trim. Called up the dealer this morning, hoping to buy a new piece of trim. Was told that the piece is no longer available. Say what??? A 4-yr old RV and you can’t get parts for it any longer? Is GD in decline? Very sad.
    Have you reached out to GD customer service directly? Many times they are able to send you parts directly. They may have a substitute for the parts that were damaged on your coach. Also check out the parts lookup: https://www.granddesignrv.com/owners...s/parts-lookup
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundsailor View Post
    Have you reached out to GD customer service directly? Many times they are able to send you parts directly. They may have a substitute for the parts that were damaged on your coach. Also check out the parts lookup: https://www.granddesignrv.com/owners...s/parts-lookup
    GD parts lookup says “NLA” as in no longer available. I’ll reach out to them directly to see if there’s something they can do.
    Holger & Corinne
    Granite Bay, CA

2019 Solitude 310gk w/goosebox conversion
    towed by 2012 Ford F450 Lariat crew cab 4x4
    Bilstein shocks, Air-ride air bags
    2 independent on-board Viair compressors w/2.5 gal. air tank
    Boston Whaler 21' Outrage when not towing 5'er

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gengiant View Post
    GD parts lookup says “NLA” as in no longer available. I’ll reach out to them directly to see if there’s something they can do.
    There are generic after market fenders for RVs. You might find one that works. Recpro has some on their web site recpro.com.
    2020 Reflection 337RLS
    2020 F350 Dually