User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know much about your floor plan but when I was searching for locations to install my sound bar...I ended up finding there to be lots of room behind my recliners. The powered sub fit perfect there and is somewhat captured so it can't move much at all. There was already a plug there in the wall for my recliners so it was a win-win. The sound bar is Bluetooth so no need to run any additional sound cables. Another thing I like about this setup is the fact that I can Bluetooth my phone to the speaker system also and the sound is much better than I can attain going through the Jensen unit even if I upgrade the ceiling mount speakers.
    40+ Year Camping Enthusiast--Living in CO
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC-LB D-Max Payload 3865#--- 5000 Air Springs w/Wireless Comp
    2022 GD Reflection 303RLS-- 565 watts of solar/560aH of LIPO4 batteries, 2000w inverter,
    DC Starllink- Comfort Ride Shock System and Lippert Air Pin Box

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you everyone for your replies and insight. At the moment, I am leaning towards the Roku streambar. It is small enough that I can mount it underneath the TV, on the same frame which rises up from under the counter top, and I can pair it with a wireless subwoofer if I want.

I appreciate this forum and your willingness to share your knowledge with a fellow traveler.
    2018 2670MK
    2019 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Z71
    Blue Ox hitch

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also a 2670mk owner and spent way too much time looking for a sound bar that would fit underneath the TCL TV that comes with it. In all the universe there was only one that was the right dimensions - a Sonos Beam. Fortunately the sound is terrific with that, a huge upgrade over the TV audio.

They have a wireless sub that I thought about putting behind the the recliners. It would have fit well and no doubt been a good addition, but it was fairly pricey and I decided the bass from sound bar by itself was good enough for me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Klipsch

Quote Originally Posted by RicknBobbie View Post
    In our 2670MK the television comes up from beneath the counter on a motorized bracket. The opening is 37 7/8 wide. We just replaced the OEM TCL television with a Roku TV. The problem is that it does not have any analog sound outputs, so I can't connect it to our Jensen sound head.

I spent some time researching the issue in this forum, and it seems like the best solution for better TV sound would be a soundbar, rather than replace the Jensen head and the overhead speakers.

Does anyone have a recommendation? I don't really want the extra weight of a separate subwoofer, and I dont know where I would put one anyway. I am not looking for a high end audiophile until, just better sound than the TV speakers.

Thanks for the help.
    I went with the Klipsch R-4BII. I mounted the subwoofer(surprisingly light) behind my fire place, can’t see it but can hear and feel it. Mounted it to the bottom of my cabinets above the tv.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
    Phillip
    2021 F250 King Ranch 6.7L PS SRW SB CC 4x4 Tremor, 35k inverter, 60gal S&B tank.
    2019 312 BHTS, MORyde CRE300, five leaf 6k leafsprings , MORyde heavy duty shackles.
    Non Destructive Examiner- Oilfield Trash

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2670MK and am also thinking of upgrading my sound system. The issue I find is the difference of audio I prefer vs my wife until a let her hear the differences. I have a Sonos beam with a set of wireless speakers. My thought process is purchasing quality units just refurbished or lightly used units. I have had Samsung sound bars and not impressed with the sound. (Love the Samsung tvs). You might want to talk with a Crutchfield advisor. They are very helpful and knowledgeable. I don’t work for them or get monitory perks from them, they are just easy to work with for guidance. Hope this helps
    Last edited by Dragfam1127; 04-29-2023 at 05:45 PM.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RicknBobbie View Post
    In our 2670MK the television comes up from beneath the counter on a motorized bracket. The opening is 37 7/8 wide. We just replaced the OEM TCL television with a Roku TV. The problem is that it does not have any analog sound outputs, so I can't connect it to our Jensen sound head.

I spent some time researching the issue in this forum, and it seems like the best solution for better TV sound would be a soundbar, rather than replace the Jensen head and the overhead speakers.

Does anyone have a recommendation? I don't really want the extra weight of a separate subwoofer, and I dont know where I would put one anyway. I am not looking for a high end audiophile until, just better sound than the TV speakers.

Thanks for the help.
    We bought a Polk sound bar and sub. Like many have done, the sound bar is L-Bracketed under the TV on the lift so it's hidden. Sub is behind the theater seats and like several brands, very lite.
    Mark & Lyne
    2019 Imagine 2250RK
    2017 Audi Q7 Premium Plus with factory tow package - 2 sway controllers
    TT Ready for boondocking with solar installed on roof

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the replies. We decided to go with a Vizio soundbar, Model:V21t-J8, which was just small enough to mount below the television and still retract beneath the counter top. Using the HDMI-ARC port we can control both the soundbar and the TV with the TV controller. We put the woofer behind the theater seats.
    2018 2670MK
    2019 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Z71
    Blue Ox hitch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12