User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Leveling system

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orbsah View Post
    Oops, sorry, I didn't realize the panels are different now. I think I like my old one better. . . .
    I like your old one better too. Mine is 'improved' for added simplicity.
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan 4014 payload
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Headsouth View Post
    2022 Solitude 310GK. I am having a problem with the Lippert leveling system. After a day of sitting the trailer works fine. If the trailer sits for a few days and we move and ready to hitch up, I hit the hitch height button, the center and rear jacks don't retract. but the front jack goes to hitch height. The only way I get the jacks to retract is hit auto level button and let it level, then hit the auto hitch button, then the jacks retract and it goes to hitch height. The concern is the pressure that the rear jacks are taking when it goes to hitch height without the jacks retracting. Any body else have this problem?
    TIA
    I have the same problem with my 2021 310GK-R. It worked properly 2 or 3 times since I've had it. Most of the time I manually raise the rear first and eyeball the hitch height.
    Mal & Helen
    With Mitzi our Yorkie
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    2020 Reflection 303RLS Sold
    2020 Ford F250 Lariat Super Duty 4WD 6.7 Diesel Short Bed
    B&W Companion Slider
    Amateur Radio Call sign WA2TWA

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same problem but mine might be a bit more insidious (see link below if you are interested). This is exactly how mine first started out in October in Nebraska City. Dealer tech said it was due to cold weather - not. The 2022 outdoor control panel doesn't have the option of raising the rear jacks. Have to use either the panel inside or the app which sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. The ironic part is that the jacks are working properly now but killing my batteries.

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...does-not-reset
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan 4014 payload
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been retracting the rear jacks first manually with Once Control, then adjust the front jacks to hitch up. I do not have middle jacks.

I have not been using the hitch height button because the automatic leveling system does not seem to work well unless I lower the front of the trailer after unhitching and then hit automatic level. Thus, the hitch height is not correct if I had wanted to use the hitch height button.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2022 GD Reflection and I also have experienced issues with the leveling system. This is my first 5th wheel so I tend to be a bit nervous and I've never owned one with auto leveling. I have found the using the link on the phone is more reliable than the system wired into the RV itself.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123