User Tag List

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BLACK STREAK REMOVER --this really works

First of all ; I am a retired professional in the detergent manufacturing industry .

That being said i have found a commercial product that works.

This is not a Super Market or Dollar store type type product (so your not buying water ) is is commercial and has multi uses.

Removes Trailer Black Streaks
    Spot spray to remove grease stains on clothing (will not bleach color)
    in the kitchen to clean cabinets
    ETC

I am not selling the stuff; but i will be at Coastal Georgia Grand Design rally 4/26 ( site 607 ) if anyone wants to see the chemical.

see the photo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails orange-all 3 ad   .jpg  
    2022 Solitude 378mbs-r with 3rd air and solar package, Flux Capacitor pending, Removed Nautilus and replaced with the Bruce Select-A-Matic

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wd40 works like magic btw.....spray on rag wipe off marks.
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's my go to as well. And you can pick it up from anywhere.
    2021 Imagine 2670MK
    2021 F250, 7.3 with a 10 speed transmission
    Armor All on the tires, color coordinated floor mats.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jims94vmx View Post
    Wd40 works like magic btw.....spray on rag wipe off marks.
    Well that magic worked on road tar and some streaks before i got my OVERSIZED mud flaps.

But this time around i tried wd40 first on the front cap and was very disappointed ; the Streaks would not come off.

I then tried Orange all "FULL STRENGTH" and worked like a charm. I did make sure to rinse off with a hose. (as you should also do with wd40)

I then tried the ratios shown in the above photo; which worked very well for me.

As a side note i got olive oil on one of my sport shirts at a restaurant. I took the orange-all full strength ,sprayed on the stain, then let it sit for 15 minutes and threw it into the washer.

The stain came completely out. Note Fresh stains can be removed. Stains that are set by the dryer are a lost cause ; although one i tried did get considerably lighter.

The wife is playing with the bottle now. (which means i lost it ) . So most likely i'll make up a new one.
    2022 Solitude 378mbs-r with 3rd air and solar package, Flux Capacitor pending, Removed Nautilus and replaced with the Bruce Select-A-Matic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simple Green full strength is great on the roof and black streaks. Rinse thoroughly. My wife prefers the lemon scent. Lol.