Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SOLD - King Beddy's for sale - Oregon

We have switched out our nearly new KING sized Beddy's. As you probably know this is the very BEST solution for RV bedding but is expensive. The one we have for sale is over $300 plus shipping. Ours is about a year old and still in like new condition. It is the Jameson Luxe. Asking $150.00. Includes pillow cases and pillow shams. It's gray with white accent. I don't want to ship it due to the cost so if you are around Portland/Salem area of Oregon this will save you lots of $. Comes from a smoke and pet free home and freshly laundered! PM me if you're interested.

https://beddys.com/products/jameson-luxe-beddys
    Last edited by Soundsailor; 04-28-2023 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Removed phone number as per forum rules.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beddy's is SOLD
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford719 View Post
    We have switched out our nearly new KING sized Beddy's. As you probably know this is the very BEST solution for RV bedding but is expensive. The one we have for sale is over $300 plus shipping. Ours is about a year old and still in like new condition. It is the Jameson Luxe. Asking $150.00. Includes pillow cases and pillow shams. It's gray with white accent. I don't want to ship it due to the cost so if you are around Portland/Salem area of Oregon this will save you lots of $. Comes from a smoke and pet free home and freshly laundered! PM me if you're interested.

https://beddys.com/products/jameson-luxe-beddys