I am VERY reluctant to be making this post since we love this trailer and hoped to have it for a long time. I'm not entirely convinced I will sell it, but I will entertain offers. Reason for sale: building new house and want to liquidate for landscaping and various new home expenses.

Asking $61,000 but open to offers. Purchased July 2021. Estimating <10,000 miles of travel. Located in Visalia, CA currently where it is stored at my house (but moving to Kingsburg, CA in June). Meticulously maintained, regularly washed, and sealants touched up every couple months. Wheel bearings recently repacked. We have a toddler and a golden retriever. Absolutely no stains or pet damage (just some residual retriever hair - if you know, you know). We do not smoke or use marijuana, etc. We did most of our cooking outside, so it still smells like new.

Features: All standard features and items included. Theater seating. 2 AGM batteries. This floorplan has HUGE external storage which was a major selling point for us. Tire Linc included (the Tire Linc repeater died a couple months ago, but I bought a new one and everything is working again).

The only thing that doesn't work (and never has) is the AM radio. Probably an antenna or wiring issue, but it wasn't worth it to me to have it looked at under warranty. I also had trouble connecting to a campsite's cable TV once. I never figured out if it was my cable, the campground's connection, or some cabling issue inside the trailer. We rarely connect to cable so it wasn't worth my time to investigate.

In full disclosure, 3 of the 4 tires are just starting to show some uneven tread wear. Next week, I'll be taking it to a shop that specializes in alignment/suspension issues. The axles and suspension are under warranty, so hopefully the diagnosis is one of those. I will update you on the status of that.

If you approach my asking price, I'd be happy to send photos, videos, or arrange a video chat walk through with you.