User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the newer control panels have soft touch switches and not an actual rocker switch.
    2023 Grand Design Imagine 2970RL
    2023 F-350 7.3 XLT Crew Cab

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can reach all my ceiling lights, and my wife is several inches shorter. Resale could be difficult.

If you have just one use case, a single new fixture might be better all around. Raw power can be found many places and a single fixture isn't enough draw to effect a fuse. Even a (rechargeable) battery fixture might be easiest!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jas451 View Post
    Thanks! I've found some that have an on/off switch and a dimmer switch on each light, plus a blue night light option.....I can chose which lights to have on and dim them as well, as needed. I just want the flexibility, to be able to select what's on, what off.....this is on a xls 22MLE. and there are 10 ceiling lights. Not counting the 3 or 4 that already have an on/off switch. Don't need them all on all the time, even if they're dimmed. Thanks for the input!
    Can you post a link to what you used?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I switched out the WFCO charger for a Progressive Dynamics lithium battery charger. It seemed like the right thing to do with a lithium battery bank investment.

https://battlebornbatteries.com/shop/products/chargers/

But the solar panels do the majority of the work.
    Gibson
    Weekend Warrior in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT ROC View Post
    The one I put in would replace the switch in the panel itself https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 . Watch this Video on the install https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YygiMzZRxuk&t=193s, then order the adapter from John, as quoted here from the video. "The 3-D printed adapter plate is available from me ($5 each plus shipping), you can email me at [email protected] for payment methods and shipping options." Simple and works great.
    I got this switch and put it in but it didn’t dim very well. It seemed to dim for the first quarter of a turn then was full on the rest of the way.
    Pete & Betty
    2012 F250 Super Duty 4x4 6.7 Diesel
    2015 Reflection 29RS
    Palm Harbor, FL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12