User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xrated View Post
    I asked before in my previous post....what battery monitor do you have? and unless I overlooked it, I never did see an answer.
    Happy for you to get it to recognize the lithium batteries. I have the 8955AD and have not gotten it to switch. I will run a shorter set of cables directly to the batteries to try and get it to switch.

Just wish WFCO would tell people about their limitations on run it would have probably forced me to just use an external charger.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FL-Guy View Post
    Apparently, they are also can put a jumper on the board to make it stay in lithium mode. He hinted that they are working on a kit of some kind they can send out for this.
    Also got the shunt zeroed out at 11V
    Mine is on its way back from WFCO now. I had Larry add the jumper to keep it in lithium mode permanently. I know they like the auto detect feature but I would have preferred a manual switch. Oh well.
    Larry was a pleasure to work with and they turned the warranty work out very quickly.

Safe travels!
    2020 Reflection 29RS 5th Wheel
    2019 GMC 2500 HD 4x4 Duramax

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fivecodys View Post
    Mine is on its way back from WFCO now. I had Larry add the jumper to keep it in lithium mode permanently. I know they like the auto detect feature but I would have preferred a manual switch. Oh well.
    Larry was a pleasure to work with and they turned the warranty work out very quickly.

Safe travels!
    Could you post a picture when you get the unit? I'd love to do a jumper myself. If it is as simple as a quick soldering job, I'm on it.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundsailor View Post
    Could you post a picture when you get the unit? I'd love to do a jumper myself. If it is as simple as a quick soldering job, I'm on it.
    Just got the unit back friday. The unit is riveted shut (no screws) I can't see much through the vent slots. Sorry.
    2020 Reflection 29RS 5th Wheel
    2019 GMC 2500 HD 4x4 Duramax

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fivecodys View Post
    Just got the unit back friday. The unit is riveted shut (no screws) I can't see much through the vent slots. Sorry.
    Thanks for checking, I suspect if it is a simple fix they don't want us doing it at home.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12