User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2670MK Questions

Hi all! I am looking to purchase a travel trailer in the next 3-6 months and, based on my research, I’m thinking the 2670MK will suit my needs! I’ve been doing so much investigating: virtual tours, looking at floor plans/specs/etc, watching YouTube videos of people who own that model, and have even contacted a dealer to set up an appointment to view. However, in the meantime, I have some questions that I’m hoping someone can answer.

What are the exact dimensions of the desk area? LxWxH?

Would a 5x7 rug fit in the entertainment area?

What are the dimensions of the bathroom? I know the shower is 30x36, but can’t find the room dimensions.

What are the dimensions of the doors to the pass-thru storage area underneath?

Based on your experiences, would you advise someone to go with the dinette booth option or the free-standing table and chairs? I know the booth provides storage and makes into a bed, but are there any other pros and cons to either option?

I think that’s all I have for now. I really appreciate any and all information you can provide me with!!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by katelynalyse7 View Post
    Hi all! I am looking to purchase a travel trailer in the next 3-6 months and, based on my research, I’m thinking the 2670MK will suit my needs! I’ve been doing so much investigating: virtual tours, looking at floor plans/specs/etc, watching YouTube videos of people who own that model, and have even contacted a dealer to set up an appointment to view. However, in the meantime, I have some questions that I’m hoping someone can answer.

What are the exact dimensions of the desk area? LxWxH?

Would a 5x7 rug fit in the entertainment area?

What are the dimensions of the bathroom? I know the shower is 30x36, but can’t find the room dimensions.

What are the dimensions of the doors to the pass-thru storage area underneath?

Based on your experiences, would you advise someone to go with the dinette booth option or the free-standing table and chairs? I know the booth provides storage and makes into a bed, but are there any other pros and cons to either option?

I think that’s all I have for now. I really appreciate any and all information you can provide me with!!
    First off, it looks like this is your first post, welcome to the forum. Since I don't have the 2670MK, I won't be able to answer some of your questions. But I just want to invite you to explore the forum, there are many experienced folks here who know a lot about RVs. As far as a rug goes, a 5x7 fits well in my Reflection and I suspect would work in your coach as well. While we have a dinette, personally I've seen coaches with both and I would go with the free-standing table and chairs in my perfect coach. Hope you find a coach that meets your needs and you're able to make many happy memories.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make sure your tow vehicle is adequate as well. That is a big trailer
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Mine's in storage, so can't give you any of the real dimensions. But it is raining, so I fired up my CAD program. If one assumes the floorplan they show on line is drawn more-or-less to scale...here is what I got by measuring the picture. Click on the thumbnail to enlarge it. I used the bed as a baseline reference. I sure wouldn't build anything to fit based on this, but it gives you a rough idea! A 4x6 rug would fit, a 5x7 is too big. I'm no help on the baggage doors, but they are almost full width and height, so big enough.

We got the booth, assuming we would need a bed for the granddaughter on occasion. It is uncomfortable for sitting any length of time. The table, when dropped to be a bed base, is tippy, and can dump the sleeper on the floor. And like for sitting, using the cushions for a bed is bad - not old hide-a-bed bad, but those that tried it preferred an air mattress on the floor in front of the recliners. I'm ripping out my booth and putting in a table and chairs this summer. Can't speak to whatever they supply for table and chairs. Still exploring options to see if I can finagle a table/chair option that will still allow for a floor air mattress in that area, for the rare sleepover.

At a guess, desk height is pretty standard. Perhaps 28". I used it for three months with my laptop, with a countertop ice maker on one side, and toaster on the other, and still had decent room.

Do a search here for many other comments about this model, primarily about towing and tongue weight. You will end up with about 925 or so on the tongue, don't at all believe the published spec.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	46206
    Last edited by sande005; 05-06-2023 at 03:52 PM.
    2017 Imagine 2670MK
    2012 F-150 SCrew, Eco, 4x4 6.5 box
    Max. Tow, HD Payload, Airbags, ProPride hitch
    (Previous: Jayco 26.5RLS Fifth, Revolution Pinbox)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are such a kind person, thank you for going to all that trouble to figure out dimensions! I will take all of that into account and will be doing more research on this forum. I think I’ve decided to also take out the dinette if I can’t find one with a table option. Thanks again!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much, I so appreciate your response!!

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just brought our 2670MK home and couldn't be happier. Most of the measurement questions seem to have been answered (and well!) so I'll add my 2 cents to the other questions.

I prefer the table/chair setup to the dinette. I hate dinettes and one of the first things we did when we bought our last TT was rip out the dinette. The table and chairs seem more modern, and if you got a little bit of a gut like me, will be much more comfortable. Also, if you and your SO both want to work, it's nice to have a second work area. As a matter of fact, I didn't add a chair to the desk area - I just pull over one of the dining room chairs. We worried about losing the extra storage and bed option that a dinette provides, but it's just the 2 of us, and the 2670MK does kick tail when it comes to storage.

The passthrough doors are much bigger than what I've been used to, and I can climb in rather easily to get to what I need (But it's not as large as some 5th Wheels).

Let us know what you end up doing!