Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help with Nautilus system

I have 2020 reflection 240 RL. Two problems. Low pressure to shower, and we could never use the power fill to add water or tank treatment to water tanks. Could never winterize but not needed in so cal.

Got in the basement and found zip ties pulled so tight that shower and sink lines kinked. So easy fix. Found the supply lines to the pump while using power fill are cheap quality, thin wall and collapsed from suction.

I replaced these two lines but pump will not prime. I was running pump off and on for some time and thought maybe I damaged the pump. But when I disconnect the outgoing line from the pump it is under good pressure.

When on water hook up all fixtures work. I see no leaks on hoses I replaced. What do I try next. Dry camping at end of the month!
    2020 Reflection 150 240 RL
    2020 Ford F-250 4WD Crew Cab Diesel
    2004 Dodge 2500 2wd crew cab Diesel
    2000 Carver 450 Voyager Motor Yacht

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Turn off the pump, turn off the city water, release the pressure on the system, cycle all the handles on the nautilus panel then be sure they are all in the proper position. They need to be changed between city water and dry camping settings.
    2022 Reflection150 226RK
    2022 F150 Powerboost hybrid with 3.5L Ecoboost

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a check valve behind the screen on the hose connection on the panel. If you turn off pump and depressurize the system you remove the screen and push in the check ball. They hang up if not used regularly. When I fill my tank from a water jug I turn the screen around while I pump water into my tank. Be sure to turn the screen back around after you are done or water will be pumped out when you reset system back to use the fixtures.
    2020 303RLS
    2018 Dodge 2500 Cummins
    BW Companion
    Retired and loving it.