Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2020 RLS303 open underbelly picture

Hi

I am tempted to install Safiery through tank meter sensor for my grey and fresh water tanks but before ordering the sensors, I would have like to have a view of thanks positions and accces.

I would greatly appreciate if someone would share some images of the RLS303 open belly

thanks a lot

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goldriver View Post
    Hi

I am tempted to install Safiery through tank meter sensor for my grey and fresh water tanks but before ordering the sensors, I would have like to have a view of thanks positions and accces.

I would greatly appreciate if someone would share some images of the RLS303 open belly

thanks a lot
    What specifically are you trying to understand? There probably aren't too many folks with your coach that have an open underbelly photo around, but there may be quite a few more who could help you with your question.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe you need to talk to member @Bellis. He and another member spent quite a bit of time getting the Safiery stuff to work with their victron kit.
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW w/Aisin
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    New to RV'ing since 1997

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @soundsailer I am actually trying to figure out the excat position of the 4 tanks under my trailer, that way I could directly make an opening in the coroplast in the middle of each tank and install the sensors underneath. I have heard that taking the underbelly completely is a night mare ...

GD sent me diagrams of the water/dispose water tank connection but it does not give a precise position under the trailer fram so I can't realy figure ou where tnaks are poositionned

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Scott, are you sur of the spelling of the member @bellis ? I can't find him anywhere on the forum

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goldriver View Post
    @soundsailer I am actually trying to figure out the excat position of the 4 tanks under my trailer, that way I could directly make an opening in the coroplast in the middle of each tank and install the sensors underneath. I have heard that taking the underbelly completely is a night mare ...

GD sent me diagrams of the water/dispose water tank connection but it does not give a precise position under the trailer fram so I can't realy figure ou where tnaks are poositionned
    Yeah, I wouldn't want to attempt a full coroplast drop. Have you considered an endoscope/borescope? With that, you could insert the probe through a small hole and "scope" out the situation with your tanks and plan out your strategy for getting your sensors installed.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold River - I use SeeLevel II system and have been very happy with it. They have a new OEM product that is NEMA 2000 capable that hopefully will be avialble to the public soon. I am using a couple of the Safiery sensors for propane monitoring but have not been super happy with them, the magnetic rings came out after just a few on off cycles.

That being said. I have the coroplast dropped on mine right now as I am in the middle of a black tank replacement. I will take a couple of pictures and post here tonight or tomorrow. Picture attached that shows the control panel.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Control Panel 5.23.23.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	46461
    Ben & Camille
    2022 Ford F450 King Ranch
    B&W Factory Puck 5th Wheel Hitch
    2016 Reflection 303RLS 4/2015

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are a couple of pictures from the front of the trailer looking backwards.

Name:	IMG_2946.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	46655

Name:	IMG_2947.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	46656
    Ben & Camille
    2022 Ford F450 King Ranch