Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Missing items in new 380

So we bought the 380 pretty quickly. It seems we are missing some items. We figured out the plastic curtains on the back...mainly due to the Velcro on the screen door. But also missing a table or maybe two. Does the 380 have a table in the garage? is it an option, is it a card table? We found the legs, and I have searched that thing from top to bottom. Do you get both? I want the card table, my wife wants the regular... Which means WE want the regular. The dealer said we needed to contact Grand design, which I don't mind doing just want to know what I should have.

It's in the shop now getting the punch list resolved.

Sorry, going back though my posts I have the worst questions. Hopefully I will be able to contribute more in the future

Traveling Piper
    Did you look under the garage bed? That is where ours was strapped in and the other table was under the main bed in the front bedroom.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought a 380TH as well. The regular garage table was on the garage bed as mentioned by
    Piper, we did not get the card table. We asked the dealer who said they called GD who told the dealer that they had run out of those tables and they are not planning on buying more. In the end we don't have the card table either. If you hear something else I would be interested in knowing as well.

Traveling Piper
    We normally just use small metal TV trays from Camping World at the recliners- they store away beside each end recliner next to wall. Quick setup for computer work or meal and are a lower height than the table. The TV trays are really handy for deck and other things too.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We did the same Piper, when it's just my wife and I that works great, when we have the crew with us that table makes more sense. Worst case they sit outside, they are camping aren't they?

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I searched everywhere. We were missing the telescoping awning wand, the all weather screens as well. The tables just got us confused, since there are 2 different kinds. We are calling Grand Design today

Traveling Piper
    It really makes more sense if they are only giving you one table to make it a free standing table that works either in the garage or at recliners or on the deck. The one with the 3 pedestal legs in so specific to one area and one exact location, making traaffic to the deck a bit rough. Our pedestal table is at home under a bed. If I just had it, I would go out and purchase one similar in size to the other free standing one we got w/ trailer, which is about 25 x 40. You are right, with a group, you need more than two TV trays.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ours a year ago came with a card table which we promptly got rid of. Too heavy and useless other than to play cards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Alan and Kathleen
    2015 Momentum 380TH (RVD2)
    2014 Ford F350 Dually (Stormtrooper)
    2012 Honda Goldwing Navi/ABS (Land Speeder)