User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopy Frood View Post
    It sounds like your oven is a convection oven, what with the fan running. Ours is just an old fashioned dial oven/stove top. The temperature dial is pretty close, but it sounds like yours is a lot different.
    Nope. Not convection. The micro is a combo micro/,convection though. The regular oven is a furrion propane fired oven with a circulating 12v fan that runs from start up and for quite a while after you turn off the gas. It wastes valuable amp hours when boondocking, making it kind of worthless, along with all the other issues mentioned before.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just curious what the fan is supposed to accomplish? Our home oven has a fan for use in convection mode, but I wonder what this is supposed to do. Ours has no fan.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopy Frood View Post
    Just curious what the fan is supposed to accomplish? Our home oven has a fan for use in convection mode, but I wonder what this is supposed to do. Ours has no fan.
    Fan is intended to distribute heat evenly.
    2017 Ford F350 Platinum 6.7L PowerStroke DRW
    2017 Solitude 379FLS

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keebler View Post
    Fan is intended to distribute heat evenly.
    That is basically like a convection oven. But it doesn't sound like it works very well.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus216 View Post
    We don't use the furrion gas stove in our RV because its a pain in the rear to get started, etc etc... The convection microwave or the air fryer is our go to options to bake. I've been searching replacement options for the furrion gas stove and I came across the furrion electric oven. I didn't know they made one, and it looks like the dimensions are the same as the gas. Has anyone replaced their gas oven with the furrion electric oven? My gas oven has a digital readout, so there should be power behind it.

https://furrion.com/collections/ovens
    A lot of what we (or I) do to our trailer is because of DW, but, I have to agree with her on this one. The In-Furion range, cook top and combined oven are infuriating. We had no real problem with the cooktop and the the oven tended to be pretty unreliable, temperature regulation and just going out. We did notice that closing the door carefully helped to keep the pilot light lit.

Any way, it got removed and replaced with a separate units, 2 burner cooktop and an electric oven. It's definitely a Frankenstein cobbled together cooking alternative that is still in progress, but has worked well for us. The long road test is yet to come. I am concerned about using an electric oven (Ninja) with those heating rods that look like they are made of glass. We may be in for some more research it our oven choice fails us.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230426_151232.jpg   20230426_151203.jpg  
    2020 Imagine 2500RL
    ProPride P3
    2021 F250 6.7L PSD

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by quiglenj View Post
    A lot of what we (or I) do to our trailer is because of DW, but, I have to agree with her on this one. The In-Furion range, cook top and combined oven are infuriating. We had no real problem with the cooktop and the the oven tended to be pretty unreliable, temperature regulation and just going out. We did notice that closing the door carefully helped to keep the pilot light lit.

Any way, it got removed and replaced with a separate units, 2 burner cooktop and an electric oven. It's definitely a Frankenstein cobbled together cooking alternative that is still in progress, but has worked well for us. The long road test is yet to come. I am concerned about using an electric oven (Ninja) with those heating rods that look like they are made of glass. We may be in for some more research it our oven choice fails us.
    What oven did you go with?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it is the Ninja 10-in-1 XL PRO. Also, I don't believe the oven is designed to be sitting in a cabinet, so I have installed a few fans to help with air circulation.
    2020 Imagine 2500RL
    ProPride P3
    2021 F250 6.7L PSD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234