User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lippert One Control

My Lippert One Control seems to be malfunctioning. I'm getting fault codes on all jacks and when I go to clear them the one control screen seems to have a short. It goes through a flashing screen sequences until it finally times out and resets itself. It will not self level. I've been on the phone with Lippert and did a video chat and the tech told me he had never seen the screen do this. Any ideas? I'm thinking my panel is messed up. If my panel is messed up do I have to go back with the one touch? Could I install the Lippert Ground Control system instead of the One Touch?

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum. I don't know what troubleshooting you and LCI performed. Might be easier to list those items and then you can get some other ideas.

Did you do a complete reset? (Disconnect 12v from battery and turn off converter)

Check the leveling module and main unit for loose wires?

Are you able to perform anything using a phone instead of the screen?

Is your battery in good condition? A bad battery causes strange problems with the leveling system. You really need a load to test to verify its condition.
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 for what @FT4NOW said "Did you do a complete reset? (Disconnect 12v from battery and turn off converter)"
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've done a complete reset. Unplugged battery and CAM. Checked voltage coming in and to the board as well. I have a Battle Born battery and its holding charge even after unplugged for a few days. App works like normal but it still will not auto level. Throws a red light on the panel outside. If I were to walk to my camper right now and start the leveling process I would get a green light but then when I hit auto level it will throw a red. Then when I go to my panel to clear the faults it will start flashing on the leveling screen only. Every other page works fine exept for the leveling screen it will continue to flash until it finally times out and resets.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bertharrington45 View Post
    I've done a complete reset. Unplugged battery and CAM. Checked voltage coming in and to the board as well. I have a Battle Born battery and its holding charge even after unplugged for a few days. App works like normal but it still will not auto level. Throws a red light on the panel outside. If I were to walk to my camper right now and start the leveling process I would get a green light but then when I hit auto level it will throw a red. Then when I go to my panel to clear the faults it will start flashing on the leveling screen only. Every other page works fine exept for the leveling screen it will continue to flash until it finally times out and resets.
    At this point, I'd be reaching out to GD customer service. It sounds like you have a bad board. Where are you on warranty? GD has been known to cover things like this even beyond the warranty period.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does it throw a red light immediately or does it do anything with the jacks?
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I hit auto level it will throw a red. If I start with putting the front jacks up or down then it will not throw the red until I let off the button. Then I can not go up or down again until it times out.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could be loose connection at one of level sensors or possibly a bad board. I do agree with giving GD a call and see if they offer any help, but sure what they could tell you differently than LCI. I'd hate to just throw parts at it without being able to test them somehow. Maybe LCI can give you some testing you do on each component with a meter.
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450