User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New member from Alabama

Hello all! My wife and I own and operate an independent pharmacy in south Alabama. Last year we decided we were gonna give this camping thing a try. It didnt take us long to realize we wanted a bigger camper than the little one room Gulfstream Envision. When you're changing your pants and elbow your wife in the head while she's cooking breakfast, it's just not enough room! We recently bought a very well kept 2014 Solitude from a nearby town. The outside has a little normal fading, but the interior looks absolutely new. So much more "well made" than other campers we looked at. Anyway, as a fairly new camper, and a very new Grand Design owner, I'm sure I will have my fair share of questions.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by desakhicks View Post
    Hello all! My wife and I own and operate an independent pharmacy in south Alabama. Last year we decided we were gonna give this camping thing a try. It didnt take us long to realize we wanted a bigger camper than the little one room Gulfstream Envision. When you're changing your pants and elbow your wife in the head while she's cooking breakfast, it's just not enough room! We recently bought a very well kept 2014 Solitude from a nearby town. The outside has a little normal fading, but the interior looks absolutely new. So much more "well made" than other campers we looked at. Anyway, as a fairly new camper, and a very new Grand Design owner, I'm sure I will have my fair share of questions.
    Welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us. Very kind of your wife to be willing to continue to RV with you after you elbowed her in the head Seriously, there are many experienced folks on this forum, bring your questions along.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S