Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2250RK hitch height

We are picking up our new to us 2250RK this weekend. I am trying to get the hitch set up as much as I can before we get there and was wondering if anyone happens to know what the coupler height is on the trailer. I'll dial it in once we get home but I'd like to have it at least close for the drive home.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by l1tech View Post
    We are picking up our new to us 2250RK this weekend. I am trying to get the hitch set up as much as I can before we get there and was wondering if anyone happens to know what the coupler height is on the trailer. I'll dial it in once we get home but I'd like to have it at least close for the drive home.
    Hello new member
    We pull new trailers from manufacturer to dealers. The top of our hitch ball is set at 23 1/2 inches. With manditory
    weight distribution, this is working on all brands. it's the same we use on our Imagine.
    Denny & Lorna
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2610ML
    2011 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins Long Bed DRW

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the response. I was going to shoot for 23-24 inches and this confirms what I was thinking.