User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found that spraying the area with 3M 77 glue, letting it get tacky per the instructions, and then putting on the tape holds up very well. Have done it several times and they have held up for at least a year so far.
    2022 2600 RB , Road Armor + wet bolt and heavy shackle kit
    2021 Ram 1500 Premier, 5.7 E Torque , 3.91 rear end, trailering kit

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm with others on the scrim tape. As an added bonus, once you fill the cavities on each side of your slide with brass wool to keep mice out, scrim tape works great to cover it up and close it in blends in nicely. Same goes for covering the brass wool that will also be visible from the inside. The black scrim tape really makes it blend in with the black plastic trim GD uses.
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NewRVer View Post
    I had to have a gray water dump valve, replaced while under warranty on my reflection. The dealership where I bought it accomplished that. They cut through the Coroplast belly of my camper and never sealed it up. I went back to them and they taped it up but it has come off and I have tried several different waterproof tapes, but nothing will stick. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to repair a slit of about 6 feet long in my Coroplast underbelly?
    On my previous TT the bathtub trap needed repair and the only way to access it was to cut a hole in the underbelly. I cut 3 sides of an 18" square and pulled the flap down to make the repairs. I cleaned the area well and used 4" wide strips of Eternabond rubber roofing tape to cover each cut then sprayed it with black paint. Nine years later when I sold the RV it looked just like the day I made the repair... only dirtier and blender in with the rest of the underbelly.

EternaBond RoofSeal White 4" x50' MicroSealant UV Stable RV Roof Seal Repair Tape | 35 mil Total Thickness - EB-RW040-50R - One-Step Durable, Waterproof and Airtight Sealant https://a.co/d/fd16Iub
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123