User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Momentum 336M garage (identical to 376th)

I am looking for advice regarding the best way to secure a large HD motorcycle inside this type of garage. Although I love the overall design, as we only have one bike, I understand it could be a bit difficult getting around the front area to secure/tie down the motorcycle front end. Up to now, I transported the bike in an enclosed cargo trailer with the front wheel secured in a wheel chock and fork strapped down to heavy duty D rings. Is it possible to use the same setup or do I need a different method to secure the bike for transport. Thanks

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If these guys make one for your bike, this is a great option, no straps needed at all, just drive it in, lock it down, and you're ready to go.

https://www.pit-bull.com/motorcycle-stands
    2020 Grand Design 351M (sold)
    2022 Luxe 44FB
    2019 F450 KR w/Hensley BD5F

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serban View Post
    I am looking for advice regarding the best way to secure a large HD motorcycle inside this type of garage. Although I love the overall design, as we only have one bike, I understand it could be a bit difficult getting around the front area to secure/tie down the motorcycle front end. Up to now, I transported the bike in an enclosed cargo trailer with the front wheel secured in a wheel chock and fork strapped down to heavy duty D rings. Is it possible to use the same setup or do I need a different method to secure the bike for transport. Thanks
    By far the best way to transport a heavy motorcycle like yours is the b&w biker bar: https://www.amazon.ca/B-W-Hitches-MC...5-80aba3271009

I saw them suspend an ultra upside down at Sturgis years ago, kinda pricey ‘tho.
    Last edited by Bungy; 05-25-2023 at 09:23 PM.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serban View Post
    I have used the Biker Bar for years and used it in my 351M. I say "used" because I recently sold the 351M. Your challenge will be installing the floor plates under the garage floor. I "rolled" back the underfloor enclosure above the fuel tanks in order to secure those plates. Using the biker bar does not require straps. If your front wheel moves side to side on its own, the mount is too loose. Also, the Biker Bar is not to be used at an angle. If I were to change to a wheel chock, I will buy the Condor brand.
    2019 Momentum 351M, Disc Brakes, Roadmaster Slipper Springs/shocks
    2018 F-450 Ruby Red
    B&W 25K Hitch
    2015 H-D Road Glide CVO / B&W Biker Bar