User Tag List

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nautilus P4 fitting leaking

When I went to de-winterize and pulled the pass thru wall off, I saw a spot of pink anti-freeze on the floor under the Nautilus tee connection behind the blue valve. Had no leaks last year at all. I could see the pink had run down from top of the fitting so it seemed like the fitting had loosened. Figured it would be a good idea to put a small tray and a water leak detector in it. Been hooked up for a week now and nothing. This morning I go out and sure enough tray has quite a bit of water in it and alarm is going off.

I still haven't figured out how those fittings are tightened/sealed/loosened. I tried tightening the fitting, but it is tight. Looks like I have some disassembly ahead and any P4 repair guidance or links would be much appreciated.
    Thanks,
    John
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kinda same issue last year .
    I unscrewed and put it back on and no leak after that .
    Just re seat the rubber seemed to fix mine atleast.
    2019 super duty 6.7
    2021 solitude 2930rl
    1236 ah of Sok lithium 1200 watts of solar.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The manifold (blue valve portion) blew. Incredibly the local dealer had a replacement!
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays