User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found the culprit. It was a 20A Fuse in the inverter compartment, one of the first places we checked. We assumed it was a fuse for the inverter and moved to the underside to test all breakers ,big fuses and battery disconnect switch. Oh well live and learn. The bottom line is I need to know where my battery Amps are before I run something like a Kuerig. (I hear Kuerig is german for Rig Killer). I will follow up and try to determine exactly what caused this and report back. Victron bmv712 and Progressive Dynamics Converter will be coming soon.Thanks for all your help.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I talked with a tech at WFCO regarding this issue. He is 99% sure that the 20A inline fuse is to small. He recommends installing and testing a 50A in its place. The 8 awg wire is rated for 60A and goes from the battery to the Power Dist. Panel/55A converter. Can anybody with a 2022 Grand Design Momentum G classc or older check and confirm there DC fuse size and report back please ? Thanks

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problem Solved

In-line 20A Fuse was removed and replaced with a butt connector. The dealer with advice from GD performed the work under warranty. This 20A online fuse was a mistake at the factory.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12