User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imagine XLS 23bhe new. Water wont flow. Help!

Live in Montana and the RV store winterized my new trailer. I've dewinterized it and filled the fresh water tank, but no water is flowing with the pump on and faucets open. JUST CLUELESS
    Being a new Imagine owner HELP!!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve had that happen once or twice and found out that I had not configured the Nautilus valves correctly for city versus tank. If you’ve checked them and they are all in the proper position maybe someone else can help.
    Mike & Linda
    303RLS
    2013 F250 Turbo Diesel Crew Cab

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had it at tank. I'm going to reattach the hose to city to see if that will maybe flush it out. Don't know.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please don’t be offended, I’m just trying to help, but are you sure the tank filled when you attached the hide? Did water come out of the overflow tube? If it’s full, I wonder if the pump tube is actually attached to the tank or just sucking air.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamazon View Post
    Live in Montana and the RV store winterized my new trailer. I've dewinterized it and filled the fresh water tank, but no water is flowing with the pump on and faucets open. JUST CLUELESS
    Being a new Imagine owner HELP!!
    Is the water pump kicking on at all? When you say the pump is on, I don't know if you mean it is turned on at the control panel or if you mean it is running. With ours, a 22RBE, after we fill the tank and turn the pump on it will run a bit to build up pressure. If it is not kicking on at all I would check the fuses.
    Good luck!
    2021 Imagine XLS 22RBE
    2021 Ram 2500 Hemi, Crew Cab Short Bed
    2-206 AH SOK Batteries, Victron MultiPlus 3000VA Inverter, 800 watts solar

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Open up the side of the wet bay and find the hose that is capped, trace it back to a valve and turn the valve. The place that winterized the camper left the valve in the position to pull from an antifreeze jug, you need to set it back to pull from the water tank.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pap and Mimi View Post
    Open up the side of the wet bay and find the hose that is capped, trace it back to a valve and turn the valve. The place that winterized the camper left the valve in the position to pull from an antifreeze jug, you need to set it back to pull from the water tank.
    On my 23bhe the valve to siphon the antifreeze from a jug is under the dinette seat closest to the bunks, the water pump is under there too.
    2021 Imagine XLS 23bhe
    2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland v8 4WD | 7,400 tow | 6800 GVWR
    Husky WD 30849 w/ sway control kit | Tekonsha brake controller
    Jeep + driver and 2 passengers = 5,990 | Trailer = 6,520 | Tongue = 760

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamazon View Post
    I had it at tank. I'm going to reattach the hose to city to see if that will maybe flush it out. Don't know.
    Thread moved to Plumbing and Water Systems.
    @Tamazon -

Welcome to the forume! Here are a few tips:

1) If you use "Reply With Quote" (to the right of "Reply") as I have here, folks will know to whom you are responding and that person will get a notification.

2) You can also tag folks using the "@" symbol and their user name (as I have done yours) - they'll also get a notification that way.

3) You can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question - and others won't have to ask. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015