User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Outdoor kitchen grill

I have 2022 S class, my outdoor grill is no longer igniting. I don’t even hear any air or gas coming from the grill. I have full propane tanks and I feel like I have a solid connection with the hose. Is there a way to trouble shoot I’m unaware of?

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Obiwanjabroni View Post
    I have 2022 S class, my outdoor grill is no longer igniting. I don’t even hear any air or gas coming from the grill. I have full propane tanks and I feel like I have a solid connection with the hose. Is there a way to trouble shoot I’m unaware of?
    Assume you know and remember that you have to turn the little valve at the quick connect?
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I turn the handle on and off as well. Is it possible that it’s dirty and nothing can get through? I passed over the mountains on I70 couple weeks ago through a snow storm and had lots of slush all over the camper.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Outdoor kitchen grill

Quote Originally Posted by Obiwanjabroni View Post
    For sure you have an obstruction in the line. Maybe start with a known good hose to determine good flow of propane?

Also, check the grill itself to make sure no obstructions going in (had similar issue with old Coleman stove inlet orifice filter was clogged).

Bill
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS