Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Manual Water system for reflection

James,
    Just wanted to thank you for all your work in designing and laying out an "off the shelf" water system. We had our trip interrupted when on the shores of Lake Erie our Kantleak failed and we could get no water: tank or city. Being Covid times we weren't going to use the campground facilities. So we hooked up to our 2015 Reflection 29RS and headed home (Buford, GA). After reviewing options, I liked your solution as one that was unlikely to leave us "high and dry" again. Since we have been from Alaska to Maine in the last couple of years I didn't want to chance either the brass Kantleak or Nautilus.

Took some time as I didn't have quite as much room in the Reflection and used full size ball valve. But got to the point shown in two days with no leaks and functionally tested. Time was mostly moving the outlet, water pump switch, mystery switch, and black tank flush. Not much room for all that. Biggest issue was HWH bypass. Would not work on plywood as was designed to go on thin plastic. So used plywood with plexiglass veneer. Also I switched the Tank and Fixture outlet for convenience. I used street L's with SharkBite's to transition to PEX. But all is good and we are ready to head out again.

Thanks again for going to the trouble to invent, test, and document this approach.

Safe travels,
    Bill Skinner
    [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo.after.jpg  
    Bill Skinner, Buford GA
    2015 Reflection 29 RS
    2019 Ford F250 gas; 4.3 Diff

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123