User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Purchased a Reflection 260RD on the weekend.

I went to look at fifth wheels with a family member on the weekend. That was my first mistake. I looked at a 2023 Reflection 260RD and my wife and I fell in love with the new interior and the huge fridge. It looks so much brighter now. I was never a fan of the Schwintek slide especially with a heavy slide like this model. In the past I would never purchase this model for that reason. I was pleased to see that it's been changed to rack and pinion. I see they have also upgraded the solar panel.
    It has been built and is in transit to my dealer. I plan to pick it up in a couple of weeks.
    2023 Reflection 150 Series 260RD
    2022 Ford F350 SRW CC 4X4 Lariat 6.7 camper package, B&W Companion RVK3300

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by grampscamper View Post
    I went to look at fifth wheels with a family member on the weekend. That was my first mistake. I looked at a 2023 Reflection 260RD and my wife and I fell in love with the new interior and the huge fridge. It looks so much brighter now. I was never a fan of the Schwintek slide especially with a heavy slide like this model. In the past I would never purchase this model for that reason. I was pleased to see that it's been changed to rack and pinion. I see they have also upgraded the solar panel.
    It has been built and is in transit to my dealer. I plan to pick it up in a couple of weeks.
    Congratulations. Hope you enjoy it as much as we have ours.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome to the group. Did your family member also purchased?
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    Congrats and welcome to the group. Did your family member also purchased?
    Yes. They purchased the same model. We thought we would just have a look and didn't intend to purchase at this time. They offered us a good trade value and a healthy discount. As they say the rest is history.
    We're actually very excited about the purchase. Hopefully it's as reliable as our last Reflection.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do they still use the roller shades? Our largest one just failed so I'm thinking they are not that reliable. Otherwise, the expect the usual teething problems with any new trailer and slow warranty fixes...we had a few.
    Dan and Rita
    2021 Reflection150 260RD, built June 2020, w/400W solar + 2 size 31 AGMs, added 2" lift blocks to match the
    2022 F350 SCSB 7.3 GdZa 4x4, 10 Sp w/4.30s - Lariat Sport in Atlas Blue

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes they still use roller shades. Hopefully teething issues will be minimal. I only had a couple minor issues with my Reflection 230.
    My 230 didn’t have solar, tankless hot water, auto leveling, Compass Connect or a 12 volt fridge. I will have a bit of a learning curve. I’ve read of a few issues with winterizing the hot water tank.