Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

410 TH-R Master Slide dimensions

Hi there

My wife and I are looking to purchase a Momentum 410 TH-R. We see the Master slider can fit a queen or king bed, bue we can not find a tech spec that shows the intenternal dimention of the slid, but hope that one of the many smart folks here can direct us to these specs.

We are asking as our plan is to remove the master bed and do a build in for our daughters room, and we intend to convert the toy hauler portion to the master suite.

Thank you

Cris

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cris Engel View Post
    Hi there

My wife and I are looking to purchase a Momentum 410 TH-R. We see the Master slider can fit a queen or king bed, bue we can not find a tech spec that shows the intenternal dimention of the slid, but hope that one of the many smart folks here can direct us to these specs.

We are asking as our plan is to remove the master bed and do a build in for our daughters room, and we intend to convert the toy hauler portion to the master suite.

Thank you

Cris
    That's a hard question Cris, often the dimensions are slightly different from coach to coach. Have you reached out to GD customer support? Or your dealer? That's where I'd start.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundsailor View Post
    That's a hard question Cris, often the dimensions are slightly different from coach to coach. Have you reached out to GD customer support? Or your dealer? That's where I'd start.
    Hey thanks for the resonse. I did reach out to GD themself, and I was provided a scematic with build dimentions. They were very helpful.. I meant to respond here and let others know.

"Thank you for choosing Grand Design RV! Sure thing, looks like bedroom slide on a 410TH is 32 5/8" x 72""