Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Manual Control Panel vs OneControl

Our 2021 380FL has the manual control panel shown below. We also have the Level-up system for the jacks. I was a bit surprised because most other 2021s and even earlier seem to have the One Control system based upon what I read here. Does anyone know why I would have the manual panel instead of the One Control system? Do other 2021 Solitudes have the manual control panel?

I have to admit, I kind of like the manual panel. It’s simple, I don’t have to fuss with menus, and is easy to fix or modify. One thing I would like to have is a remote control for the slides and for the leveling system. Is anything like this available for my system as a mod or add on?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Control Panel.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	46533
    2021 Solitude 380FL-R
    Ram 3500 MegaCab SB DRW

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our 2020 Solitude does not have the One Control system - and I'm glad it doesn't. There are quite a few postings about problems with the One Control system - errors, connectivity issues, etc. - and I haven't had a problem one with the "manual" slide switches, etc. The hydrauling auto-leveling is nice, though, and we haven't had any issues with it, either.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have both and I thought it would be a nice convenience - until the app froze and I couldn't stop one side of the trailer from lifting off the anderson blocks under the wheels to max height until I ran around to the other side and hit a button on the pass thru panel. I really wish we could level without OneControl but no way to move the rear jacks without it or the app. Needless complication that generates a ton of diagnostic codes and errors that even LCI can't interpret.
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays