Thread: Torklift Steps

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Torklift Steps

Weird question.

Do the steps on the Torklift steps stay parallel to the ground all the way from retracted to extended?

I am looking for a mobility solution that will decrease the height of the stair treads from 7"-8" to 4"-6".

I am hoping to get some improvement by getting five or, even, six steps, instead of the stock four.

Thanks!
    2023 Reflection 315RLTS
    2017 Ford F-350 Crew Cab Short Bed SRW, 6.7L Diesel
    Hensley Swift Arrow

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Najataagihe View Post
    Weird question.

Do the steps on the Torklift steps stay parallel to the ground all the way from retracted to extended?

I am looking for a mobility solution that will decrease the height of the stair treads from 7"-8" to 4"-6".

I am hoping to get some improvement by getting five or, even, six steps, instead of the stock four.

Thanks!
    Yes, the steps stay parallel to the ground all the way from storage to when the legs are are on the ground. Not sure of the spacing vs. number of steps. We have the four step model on our 295rl and find them very comfortable. Look at Torklift's website and it should give you the spacing information you are looking for.
    John and Karyn
    Hillsboro, Oregon
    2020 Reflection 150 Series 295RL