Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New member, Larry and Alice Grimm

We are Alice and Larry Grimm and on social media we are know as downsizing Makes Cents.

We have been full time RVers since Feb 2020, travel the usa and canada, May to November and December to April in Florida.

We bought a used 2017 Grand design 310Gk in September of 2019, sold everything including our house of 23 years and took the plunge 2-11-2020

We have had a few issues with our GD but mostly it has been good.

I joined this forum to get information on common issues with Grand Design fifth wheels and share our experience as well.

We do have a youtube channel but I am not here on this forum to promote our channel.

I do lots of DIY videos, and this will be a good place to get tips on how other people have fixed their GD rigs.
    Larry and Alice
    GD solitude 310GK (2017) - Ram 3500 crew cab long bed dually
    Full timers from Gainesville, FL

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum!
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Downsizingmakescents View Post
    We are Alice and Larry Grimm and on social media we are know as downsizing Makes Cents.

We have been full time RVers since Feb 2020, travel the usa and canada, May to November and December to April in Florida.

We bought a used 2017 Grand design 310Gk in September of 2019, sold everything including our house of 23 years and took the plunge 2-11-2020

I joined this forum to get information on common issues with Grand Design fifth wheels and share our experience as well.

We do have a youtube channel but I am not here on this forum to promote our channel.

I do lots of DIY videos, and this will be a good place to get tips on how other people have fixed their GD rigs.
    Welcome to the forum. We are also fulltimers since 2020, traveling America.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Downsizingmakescents View Post

Welcome to the forum, this is a great place not only to learn but to share what you know. Look forward to seeing some of your videos.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats, and welcome to the group. The more we RV, the more we're thinking of FT. Just loving it and so much to see.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE