User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dometic Fridge Propane Flame Very Low

I have a 2019 Imagine with the Dometic DM2662 fridge. Works fine on electric. When on propane, the flame is very low so I don't get cooling. Eventually it goes out. I've cleaned the burn tube and everything but honestly it all looks very clean and no blockage. Both propane tanks are pretty much full. Can it be the solenoid valve? All other propane on the rig works fine. Stove and outdoor burner get strong blue flame. I'm attaching a picture of my flame here. You can see how faint it is. Only thing I can think of is the valve. Problem is, I can't seem to find that valve in stock anywhere. I called Dometic and they don't have it either and don't know of an alternative part #. Help please!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20230530_111204.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	46565

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There should be an adjustment screw on the gas valve. I am not telling you to adjust it because if it is done wrong it is possible to burn you RV to the ground.
    2022 Reflection150 226RK
    2022 F150 Powerboost hybrid with 3.5L Ecoboost

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine seems to only go a quarter turn. Either on or off from what it seems.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Look under the trailer at the propane lines. Look for a kinked hose or a connection valve partially turned off at the junction to the fridge.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar