User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

couch and bed support legs

Good Morning everyone, new to the owners group, need some help, need to purchase a few more supports that fold down when bed is layed out in rear and under the side couch. i think they placed them in wrong spot in 2022 as there is no support as the left and right tops of couch fold out as a bed... they put the supports at the botton of the couch back soo when folded into a bed... there is no support in middle of bed plus they only put one on it, if you look at the 2023, they have now placed them in the right spots and doubled up on them.

can some one give me the part numbers for these legs/supports that fold away. thank you

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Folks might be better able to help you if you tell us which model of RV you have. You can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question - and others won't have to ask. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the OP is talking about the drop down legs on the HappiJac couch/beds. I saw a YouTube video that talked about this issue and added a second leg to each side. I'll see if I can find it.
    2022 Momentum 351M
    2022 F450

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2022 Momentum 351M
    2022 F450

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And here's where I ordered from:
    https://www.recpro.com/rv-roll-over-...hoCAAgQAvD_BwE

They appear identical to the legs on the Lippert site at 1/4 the price.
    2022 Momentum 351M
    2022 F450

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mine is the 28G 2022 momentum, i watch terrys video whic was excellent, i find we also need to move the legs to the centre where the 2 seat backs touch when bed is made out... as the factory has put the legs at the base of the couch backs which when made into a bed is leaving the centre vulnerable to bending. thoughts??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see what you mean about the lack of support between the center of the bed and the floor... not sure if it's an issue. I'll take a look at ours next time I go to the storage place.
    2022 Momentum 351M
    2022 F450

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you soo much, called grand design and they sent 6 legs up to add support ...for free!!
    while im on thi sight... can someone tell me when i should have the battery shut keys turned off or on?? also i have an inverter switch with a led light in front passenger side storage.... when do i turn this on or off... whats it for.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDogPSD View Post
    And here's where I ordered from:
    https://www.recpro.com/rv-roll-over-...hoCAAgQAvD_BwE

They appear identical to the legs on the Lippert site at 1/4 the price.
    Thanks for the link - this is helpful.
    2022 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 GMC 3500 DRW

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    soo grand design sent me free of charge 6 extra legs for support and worked great.
    does anyone have answer to question above when i should have battery key switchs off or on and when do i turn the inverter button in front compartment on or off?

also... i found a white... plastic 2" roller/wheel on floor of trailer and a allen head button screw.... would anyone know whats this for?