User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Burnsze15

New Floorplans for TH series?

Has anyone heard if the factory is planning any new Floorplans for September Hershey show release or in the near future at all?

Looking at the 380 and 385. Quality will have me with GD, however with so many amazing Floorplans out by Heartland for Cyclone and Road Warrior and the Voltage by Dutchmen, I'm hoping GD adds one or two to the mix. If the 380 had a 12' garage, I think I would have drove a '15 off the lot by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good question to ask at the Rally.
    Tom & Nancy
    Newport, MI
    369RL, #302

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Burnsze15
    Maybe someone can ask for me!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the 380 had a 12 ft. garage I would have bought one, but very happy with my 385.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

scott42blue
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsze15 View Post
    Has anyone heard if the factory is planning any new Floorplans for September Hershey show release or in the near future at all?

Looking at the 380 and 385. Quality will have me with GD, however with so many amazing Floorplans out by Heartland for Cyclone and Road Warrior and the Voltage by Dutchmen, I'm hoping GD adds one or two to the mix. If the 380 had a 12' garage, I think I would have drove a '15 off the lot by now.

We just got back from Ocean Lakes Myrtle Beach. About 25 to 30 big new Toy Haulers. All of the brands you mentioned plus more. Heartland Cyclone seems to be the top choice with 10 or more out of 30. 40 plus feet with rear and side patio.
    I always wonder if they go to other places hard to get in and out of. Rear patio was first thing I removed from my 355 TH. Not many sites will allow use of it. Side patio would be great if it allowed access to refrigerator in up position.
    I am sure many will disagree, but for us not many sites will allow rear and side patio plus 3500 parking.
    Scott

Burnsze15
    Quote Originally Posted by JCR GD View Post
    If the 380 had a 12 ft. garage I would have bought one, but very happy with my 385.
    There's a '15 385 available at a dealer I'm working with. It however has a dual axle not the triple.

I love the glass wall of the 380. Very unique and very classy. The teenagers may not like it though. That would require a large curtain!

Any of you guys know if a 3 season patio wall/doors can be swapped out for the screen in a '15 or the '16? I believe it depends on where the metal studs are to secure it to.

If you hear any info on new Floorplans please share!!

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New floorplan will be a remake of the 385.

385 will stop production. 387 will be at Hershey Show, with me in it. It will be a bath and 1/2 setup.

That's all I can say about it right now.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This close to Sept. I would just wait and see if they do come out with something new. I know our 2016 350M will be up for sale if someone comes out with front living room toy hauler.
    George & Candi
    2016 GD 376TH
    2015 GMC Denali 3500HD Dually
    2016 HD Ultra Classic Limited

C130TN
    There are photos online if you search 387TH, assuming the interior is correct. If so, it's about perfect to me.

Jenn168u
    We just looked at the 387th an 397th today. We were told they both are brand new for 2016...
    Very nice floor plans an quality!
    We have decided on the 397th because of 2 full baths an will custom order it with a full sofa an king bed. The one we looked at had a dinette an small sofa an queen bed. We also looked at the Heartland Cyclone an Road Warrior an Forest River Vengeance an were sold on the GD Momentum 397Th.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast