User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LCI router blue label

Hi all,

We have a 2021 376ths with the OneControl / ConnectAnywhere system. Has anyone tried using a T-Mobile SIM card? Got one from the business side for unlimited data and it does not connect to the internet.

And on another note the LCI cloud gateway only shows a red light on the power light. All others are dark.

Thanks in advance.

Steve & Kelly - Newly Retired
    2023 F-350 Lariat DRW
    2021 Momentum 376THS, 8k axles w/disc, DP windows, factory solar
    Last edited by sgprice; 06-04-2023 at 05:15 AM.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, figured out that because LCI has the router locked down to the point you cannot even reset it like their tech bulletin says to get to the APN setting (that needs to be changed to use a different SIM than the AT&T one provided). So used the Flash method described in another post here and now I have internet through T-Mobile and can use the wi-if to control the coach on my phone at the same time.

Now to fix/replace the Cloud Gateway…..
    2023 F-350 Lariat DRW

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgprice View Post
    Well, figured out that because LCI has the router locked down to the point you cannot even reset it like their tech bulletin says to get to the APN setting (that needs to be changed to use a different SIM than the AT&T one provided). So used the Flash method described in another post here and now I have internet through T-Mobile and can use the wi-if to control the coach on my phone at the same time.

Now to fix/replace the Cloud Gateway…..
    Did you end up replacing the Cloud Gateway? Mine shows just a red/orange light now as well. It had worked for a few years prior to this.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobKilmer View Post
    Did you end up replacing the Cloud Gateway? Mine shows just a red/orange light now as well. It had worked for a few years prior to this.
    I have not yet. When I called LCI to get one the price for the gateway was nearly as much as the whole kit. When I pointed this out and complained that this part was barely 2 years old their rep offered a whopping 10% discount. As I have not felt the need to spend over $275 (?) to be able to check and adjust the AC/heat remotely, I have not sprung for that.

Cheers.
    2023 F-350 Lariat DRW

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgprice View Post
    I have not yet. When I called LCI to get one the price for the gateway was nearly as much as the whole kit. When I pointed this out and complained that this part was barely 2 years old their rep offered a whopping 10% discount. As I have not felt the need to spend over $275 (?) to be able to check and adjust the AC/heat remotely, I have not sprung for that.

Cheers.
    Thank you for the quick response. I am on the fence about replacing the unit. The cheapest price I have found so far for the kit is $447! The only reason I am considering it is my wife pointed out this is the backup in case the OnControl display fails.