User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Johnandanne

Unhappy Lots of warranty issues

We've had our Reflection TT since Feb. on our first real outing in May at ta rally for folks looking to full time we had water in our bedroom floor. We thought the slide had leaked. WRONG, a water connection was not done correctly and our entire undercarriage was full of water. The dealer came out and did a temporary repair and then we took it into the shop. Several weeks later, we left for an 8 week trip. The gray water and the black water handles both stopped functioning! Imagine most of 8 weeks not being able to close the black water valve! We've also had problems with the front jack, the steps and a window leak. After a month in the dealers I just picked it up today. Our next trip is the rally. I'm rally beginning to question our purchase!

I'm hoping Grand Design will have some answers for me because right now I'm not a happy camper.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How did it go at the rally? We've had a few issues but none as serious as the water/drains.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand that the people at GD monitor these forums. You would think that by now they would have the most trouble free trailer....given that they are aware of all the problems, because realistically they are paying for the warranty work........for now anyway. I have watched some of the videos at GD with the assembly line going on in the background and it sure look fast paced, maybe to fast at that 's where the attention to detail gets lost. Just my opinion