User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No you have not missed the registration date. That is Dec 9th at Noontime EST

We are going to be doing a LIVE on facebook on Dec 3. Just to go over some registration tips.
    Jody Bates
    Putnam Ct
    Imagine 2970RL
    THE BATES MOTEL

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will be going live on Facebook Sunday, December 3rd at 12pm EST with updates on the rally, how and when to register and more!

for those who do not use facebook, we will be recording the live and I will post a link to this page
    Last edited by THE Jodester; 11-19-2023 at 01:09 PM.
    Jody Bates
    Putnam Ct
    Imagine 2970RL
    THE BATES MOTEL

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @obiewan you have not missed registration.. It is on Dec 9th at Noontime EST

I will put a link in this thread when we get it.
    Jody Bates
    Putnam Ct
    Imagine 2970RL
    THE BATES MOTEL

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Jodester View Post
    @obiewan you have not missed registration.. It is on Dec 9th at Noontime EST

I will put a link in this thread when we get it.
    Wonderful! We’re so excited! Fingers crossed we can get a slot.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Link to understand ticket purchase is at bottom

We have now secured 158 sites at Normandy Farms Campground for our 2024 event. Registration will open on December 9th at 2pm EST. You will be purchasing a rally ticket on tickebud for a site, not calling the campground. After tickets are sold, you will be contact by Normandy Farms as to your actual site number and to pay them for the site fee which is seperate from the rally ticket price. PLEASE DO NOT CALL NORMANDY FARMS.

The fee for a rally ticket this year will be $100, plus fees, which includes 2 adults and all children under 5. Each additional person and all children over 5 will be $50, plus fees, per person. The cost for Normandy Farms for for 4 nights for FHU site for 2 people is $387. The no sewer, water, elec and cable only are $358.

Please note, ALL cancellations need to go through us and NOT Normandy Farms. If you call the campground to cancel you will not receive a refund for the site and we will lose the site for the rally. This happened several times last year and the people on our wait list lost out! Please make sure if you need to cancel for any reason you contact Jody and Heidi at [email protected]. The rally ticket fee is non-refundable.

We will be posting the link to purchase your tickets as we get closer. If you book a site outside of the block we have held, you will not be part of the rally!

Once the rally is sold out, we will be posting a notification option on the webpage. We will send an email out on Saturdays at 2pm EST if sites become available. It will be a first come, first serve basis. If no email is received on Saturday, that means there are no sites.

We are very excited for next year and have some great things planned. We look forward ot seeing you in 2024!

Please visit our website for the latest information on the rally.www.gdnerally.com

Here is a link on how you will register and buy your event ticket:

https://us06web.zoom.us/rec/share/3K...-qCR0AjDJCA2iG

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are the Terms and Conditions and waiver you will need to agree to when you purchase your ticket.
    General Release of Liability
    As a condition of being allowed to participate in the Grand Design New England Owners Rally, I agree to all the following:
    I am duly aware of the risks and hazards that may arise through participation in the Grand Design New England Owners Rally, and assume any expenses and liabilities I incur in the event of an accident, illness or other incapacity. If I have had any questions about the Grand Design New England Owners Rally, its nature, risks or hazards, I have contacted the rally coordinators and discussed those questions with him or her to my satisfaction.
    In consideration of being granted the opportunity to participate in the Grand Design New England Owners Rally, I, for myself, my executors, administrators, agents and assigns do hereby release and forever discharge Grand Design RV, Jody and Heidi Bates, Normandy Farms Campground, the Grand Design New England Owners Rally coordinators, volunteers, sponsors, vendors, and participants from all claims of damages, demands, and any actions whatsoever, including those based on negligence, in any manner arising out of my participation in this activity. I understand that this Release means that, among other things, I am giving up my right to sue for any such losses, damages, injury or costs that I may incur.
    I understand that I cannot sell anything from my site or anywhere at Normandy Farms. Only vendors previously approved may sell any goods/services at this event. If I am found to be selling items from my campsite or anywhere on premises I may be asked to leave the campground by Normandy Farms staff and forfeit my registration fee and campsite fee for this event.
    I understand that the campground does not allow the use of personal golf carts for any reason. Rentals are available on a limited basis through the campground.
    I represent and certify that my true age is either 18 years of age or older or, if I am under 18 years old on this date, my parent or legal guardian has read and signed this form. I have read this entire Release, fully understand it, and I agree to be legally bound by it.
    Activity Release and Waiver of Liability
    As a condition to being allowed to participate in the Grand Design New England Owner’s Rally and in consideration thereof, I hereby expressly accept and agree to the terms of this Activity Release and Waiver of Liability (“Release”).
    I acknowledge and understand that by participating in the activity, I may be exposed to a variety of hazards and risks due to the risks inherent during the activity, and I hereby voluntarily assume all risks, known and unknown, associated with the activity, including those arising from the actions, failures to act, errors or negligence of others, and assume full responsibility for my participation.
    I, for myself, and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, representatives and next of kin, hereby unconditionally waive and fully release, indemnify and hold harmless Jody and/or Heidi Bates, Normandy Farms Campground, Grand Design RV, LLC, its parent company and all affiliates, and all volunteers working at the activity (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of action, suits, damages, losses and liability arising out of or related to the activity, including any personal injury, disability or death I may suffer, or loss or damage to personal property, except to the extent attributable to the gross negligence or willful misconduct of the Released Parties. I understand my release and obligation or indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless applies even if any of Released Parties is negligent.
    I have had an adequate opportunity to read this Release carefully and have done so.
    I acknowledge that I have fully read this Release and understand its terms, meaning and legal impact, and that I have given up substantial legal rights by signing it. I am voluntarily agreeing to this Release and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Release.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HERE IS THE LINK FOR REGISTRATION FOR TOMORROW ,DECEMBER 9TH AT 2PM E. S. T

PLEASE REMEMBER TO REFRESH YOUR PAGE IF YOU ARE ON TICKETBUD PRIOR TO 2PM E.S.T

https://newenglandgranddesignownersr...165.1674423729

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We made it! Can't wait to meet everyone in person... Hurry up camping weather!
    2022 F-350 DRW PowerStroke Crew Cab
    2018 Reflection 28BH

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you were unable to secure a rally ticket, please go to WWW.GDNERALLY.COM and join the NOTIFICATION LIST which is now available. This is how our waitlist will be handled this year. Please DO NOT join the notification list if you have already secured a ticket.
    The notification list will be used to email everyone when a ticket becomes available. Once someone purchases the ticket it is no longer available. It will go to the first person who books the ticket. Once you have secured a site you will be removed from the list. You only need to join the list one time.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some rally updates.
    We have a great line-up of vendors for this year's rally.
    Irondog K9 International
    MORryde
    Campers Inn
    Gabe's Pride
    RV Roof of New England
    Kleen Tank
    Skymed
    Camping Tools
    Wandering Bear RV
    Tipsy Camper
    Dusty Mustache

We also will be having a cornhole tournament run by Matt Agrati and Bethany Agrati.
    Matt will be posting here as we get closer to the rally for sign-ups.
    We do ask that if you have a set of cornhole boards and would be willing to let them be used during the tournament
    that you let Matt and Bethany know.

We will also be having a Camper Crawl again this year, but we have added a Poker Run for charity as well. If you would like to host a stop at the crawl please message us on Facebook or email us at [email protected].

Here are the names of the people who have reached out to be a stop so far.
    Tony Olson and Dee Olson
    Zachary Voss
    Helaine Hoffman and Harry Wachtel
    John Garofal
    Kaitlin Hogan (Vieira)
    Pamela Lechlider
    Brian Pratt and Amanda Pratt

We will be having winners for best site this year that attendees will vote for. The prize is bragging rights and the best site trophy.

We have bingo, a potluck lunch, Jkrak and Cairo are back playing for us again this year,
    Grand Design Techs, 50/50, raffles and alot more surprises up our sleeves.
    We can't give it all away, and who doesn't like surprises!
    We are counting down the days and cannot wait to see everyone!

Jody and Heidi
    Jody Bates
    Putnam Ct
    Imagine 2970RL
    THE BATES MOTEL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast