User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've got a queen in our 337 also. Love the extra floorspace. Put a 4" memory foam on top, very comfortable. We have a queen at home too, so we are used to the size. Even if we had a California King we would only use the last 2 1/2 feet of it, because we like to snuggle.
    Scott and Jan Platt Ocala, FL
    Cameron(Son) & Chica(chihuahua)
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 4X4, Crew Cab, Dually, Diesel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a King in our 375RE and there are definite tradeoffs. The length from head to toe is fine but the limited space on the sides to get in & out is a pain. The original mattress is not comfortable so we added a 3" firm foam topper and know we sleep wonderfully, as do the dogs. I have to admit Joanne does work a little harder than normal making the bed and we have a Cal King at home, but with the girls we wouldn't change a thing.
    Golden Retrievers Sienna, Keelee and Bodie
    2015 Solitude 375RE
    2000 Chevrolet Suburban LS 2WD
    2015 Acura MDX SH-AWD
    2016 GMC 3500HD Denali CC, Duramax, 4WD, DRW, B&W turnover ball/Andersen Ultimate "Aluminum", AirLift Airbags 5000 w/ Wireless Compressor

[/FONT]

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone for your responses. When we ordered our 337RLS, we got it with a King mattress because that is what we sleep on at home and felt the queen in our travel trailer was small. After reading some threads on the forum and discovering the queen in the Reflection 337 was the same size as a residential queen, I started to regret my decision on the king. After hearing your experiences, I now know that if the king does not workout for us, we can always modify back down to a queen. Can't wait to get the 337! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditkitty
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieline View Post
    We purchased the trailer with a king. We just changed to a queen. We didn't like how tight it was and making the bed. Just have to cut the plywood down in width. Cut measure from the middle and cut on both sides. I laid it out before I removed the screws. Everything went back together easily. Remember to sand the cuts to prevent snagging the mattress and bedding.
    With our Solitude, my husband took all the excess off one side - he cut up to about 10 inches or so from the wall - that left a little shelf for my glasses & water. He didn't need that on his side, and there was still room for him to walk beside the bed. Plus he only had to make a single cut.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We loved our 303, but the queen bed was just to small, will take delivery in two weeks on a new 320x with king bed.
    Becky, BoBo and Mike
    2015 Solitude 369RL
    2020 GMC 2500 Duramax
    Anderson Ultimate 5th wheel hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone that upgraded to a king have the queen shelves from a 2023 337 rls or know of a part number. I am going to take out the king and would like to install the shelfs. Trade for a king! Thx in advance

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've had both and the king is just too big unless you have a huge camper plus you give up the night stands. We downsized campers now for better boondocking in the woods and went to a queen. King and queen are the same length. We like the space and night stand room better.
    40+ Year Camping Enthusiast--Living in CO
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC-LB D-Max Payload 3865#--- 5000 Air Springs w/Wireless Comp
    2022 GD Reflection 303RLS-- 565 watts of solar/560aH of LIPO4 batteries, 2000w inverter,
    DC Starllink- Comfort Ride Shock System and Lippert Air Pin Box

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We too have always had a king at the stick built and love the extra real-estate. But when it comes to traveling in our trailer, tent camping (in the old days), or even hotel shoping we now opt for the queen bed. Like already stated, love the snuggle factor especially since getting older, and the space to get around at night for those (un)expected pit stops makes it a better choice for us when not at our primary home.
    Jim and Annette
    2019 Reflection 150 295RL
    US Army Veteran
    Missouri (AKA Misery)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted a king. My wife wanted a queen. She makes the bed. She won. Her issue was how hard it was to make the bed when the mattress was tight against the sides or tables.
    Mike & Linda
    303RLS
    2013 F250 Turbo Diesel Crew Cab

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We got a 397 for a couple of reasons but the big plus with this model is the massive amount of space in the master. We love our king bed.
    2021 GMC 3500HD
    2021 Montana High Country 385BR
    2018 GMC 2500 HD (Traded in)
    2019 GD312BHTS (written off by fallen tree RIP)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast