User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad1383 View Post
    We got a 397 for a couple of reasons but the big plus with this model is the massive amount of space in the master. We love our king bed.
    I can relate to this. When we had our huge 40' front living Montana...with opposing slides in the master bedroom---the king was perfect, and we had plenty of space. But that camper was just too big for the places we boondock in the woods, mountains, and etc. We downsized to the 32' Reflection and went with the queen bed so that we could have more room in the bedroom since it's much smaller than the one we had in the last camper. To me the answer to the mattress size is dependent on what size bedroom you have and how much room it takes up for access, making the bed, and etc.
    40+ Year Camping Enthusiast--Living in CO
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC-LB D-Max Payload 3865#--- 5000 Air Springs w/Wireless Comp
    2022 GD Reflection 303RLS-- 565 watts of solar/560aH of LIPO4 batteries, 2000w inverter,
    DC Starllink- Comfort Ride Shock System and Lippert Air Pin Box

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our Reflection was ordered with the optional king. There wasn't enough space on the sides for us, and we've had a queen bed for 20 years or so, so we traded the king bed for a queen at a mattress store. I cut a few inches off of each side of the lifting part of the platform, but left the fixed part alone. I then took some plywood that fit well to extend that part of the platform to the walls of the slide, making a nice place next to the bed for the cell phone, etc. MUCH easier now to make the bed and we are using the same bedding we used before.
    David Lininger, kb0zke
    Rev. 2:10c
    2022 Reflection 315RLTS, 2016 F350 CC SRW King Ranch
    https://www.smugmug.com/app/organize/2022-315RLTS-Solar

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123