Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Receptacles no power.

I have a 337rls, the outlets in the bedroom and living room do not work, how ever all the outlets that are on the same circuit as the gfci outlet on the end of the island do work. I've checks the breaker panel and I have power coming out of the breaker and no blown 12v fuses. Is there another gfci other than the one on the end of the island that may be tripped?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Cbrucer,

We have a Reflection 303RLS and the forward end of the island is the only GFCI reset that I have ever found.
    And there is only one breaker labeled GFI in the panel. It sounds like you have a disconnect in the string of GFCI outlets. Grand Design doesn't supply any wiring diagrams, so it is trial and error to find this. If you call them, they may be able to give you some idea of the outlet to outlet wiring sequence.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Norcalrv1
    We also have the 337 and the only reset I know of is on the breaker box

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Norcalrv1
    Did you get this solved? If so what was wrong?

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, the receptacles are on the breaker labeled wash/dryer which I don't have and it was tripped.

Norcalrv1
    Glad it is fixed and to know what to look for if mine quits. I would never find that, the breakers are labeled wrong! Never a dull moment with Grand Design -they keep us guessing!
    Rod

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes they do, had to tear my basement apart to trace the wire into the breaker box. Now I'm having trouble with my norcold fridge... Always something, goin to be in LA area Monday if anyone knows of a good mobile rv mechanic let me know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A wise man told me if I wanted something that always needed worked on, buy a RV
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Norcalrv1
    Good grief! Norcolds are replacing the Atwoods that did not work. We have had our 337 for 16 months and have had so many problems I can't even keep track. This forum has lots of experienced individuals who offer excellent advice. Find a Norcold dealer and make an appointment to get it fixed. Usually can't just drop in. I have spent over $2500.00 on repairs that I could not do. Grand design has reimbursed me. It is called customer paid warranty and very common. Boyer has it right; always something to fix. Good luck

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya I'm gonna have to have it fixed, staying in it full time now. I had to go buy a small fridge from Walmart just to get by. Called service department at the dealer I bought it, they helped me track it down to a blown fuse on the power board of the fridge, replaced fuse and it thinks it's working but doesn't cool anything on electric side and when I switched it back to gas it actually produced heat inside the fridge!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast