Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question 308BHTS Outdoor Kitchen Sink Not Draining

We are on our first excursion and most has gone well. I am having an issue with the outdoor kitchen sink not draining (at all). All of the other drains in the unit are doing fine. The grey tanks are nearly empty. There are no apparent obstructions in the sink.

Has anyone heard of this? Is there a valve somewhere that I haven't opened? Thanks!
    The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The sink does not drain into grey tanks.oppisite of sink on other side of trailer is a cap underneath take it off and look out if you have water in the sink

Campfire79
    We just looked at a 2016 308bhts this weekend and the outdoor kitchen sink DOES drain into the rear gray tank. I verified this seeing the plumbing going there and there is NO cap underneath for the drain. They must have made this change for 2016. We loved this trailer and may pull the trigger soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine is a 2016 308BHTS. It has a separate cap in the rear that is specific to the rear (outdoor) sink. The rear sink does not drain to either of the gray tanks. I am not in love with that (feature) but I am loving the unit as a whole. I can highly recommend it. I hope you like yours.
    The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false.

rykar47
    We also have a 2016 308BHTS, and just discovered that the outdoor kitchen sink does not drain into either of the gray tanks. I received a nice shower when I removed the cap from the drain pipe, fortunately it was only water. This seems like an odd feature, not sure what to do when we are at a campground without full hookups. I guess if it's only water we can just drain it out onto the ground. But other than that minor issue, we love the 308BHTS. It has everything we wanted, and seems to be a quality built unit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2016 308BHTS. The outdoor sink does not drain into either grey tank. It has its own drain line and cap. No idea why, but that is the case. If you are camping at a place with full hook ups, you will have to run two hoses with a splitter at drain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    214Skier
    2016 Solitude 377MB

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Ramerman View Post
    I have a 2016 308BHTS. The outdoor sink does not drain into either grey tank. It has its own drain line and cap. No idea why, but that is the case. If you are camping at a place with full hook ups, you will have to run two hoses with a splitter at drain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Or get a bluey.
    Jim & Georgianne
    N. California
    2016 Reflection 29RS
    2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty PSD
    B&W Companion hitch
    Rubber turtle with no name

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 2015 323BHS has the same sink in the outdoors kitchen, and the drain tube just goes to the other side and there's a cap. We don't seriously use that sink (like the island sink inside), and I just let the plain water drain out out on the ground. We're mainly using the sink to get water for pots, etc., and not to clean with, etc.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2017 308 BHTS where the outdoor kitchen sink also does not drain. After crawling under the camper, I am unable to locate any cap or drain line for it. Can someone post a picture of the location or does mine drain (or not) into the gray water tank?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look in front of the left rear stabilizer jack, there should be a 3" pipe with a cap on it almost centered underneath the bunk slide out near the frame.
    Dan, Marcia, Emilee, Tanner, Zac
    2020 Chevy 3500 HD Crew 6.6L Duramax
    2020 Grand Design Reflection 303 RLS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast