User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Skirting

Pipeliner_kyle

Skirting

Does anyone know of a good quality skirting company in or around Casper, WY? I need to find someone to get me a skirt built and installed for the new rig. I have found one local guy who wants 2800.00 which seems awful steep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would recommend www.rvskirting.com we used them on our last RV and was very please with the work, its good if you can take the RV to them just north of Denver.
    Tony & Hilary Self
    2014 Momentum 385TH #290
    2015 Ford F450 with B&W Companion ,Transfer Flow 57 G Midship and 40 G Toolbox tanks
    Extra load springs

Pipeliner_kyle
    I used to live in Loveland. Unfortunately I will have to find someone who will come to me as I don't have time to take the unit somewhere

Official home, NW Missouri. In Solitude mostly now
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many slides Kyle? I got my last one done for $1,500 but it only had one slde that he had to go around, this new rig has 4 so Im sure it would cost alot more, Im hoping that the Solitude doesnt need skirting. LOL...... Any 5th wheel in 0 degree temps needs skirting I know, I just dont have money or time to do it, so gonna go without this winter and if it gets to bad, I guess I will go buy some foamboard. I believe the guys at www.rvskirting.com will make the fabric for you, then you have to install it.
    2015 RAM Cummins B&W Companion Slider

2015 Solitude 365DEN

Anthony, Amanda, and their 2 munchkins. Fulltiming.

Pipeliner_kyle
    I have 5 slides. All of the rv parks here in Wyoming require skirting during the winter due to how easy it is to freeze up and bust their lines without it. It's a solid investment for me, I'm just looking for the best price. I have the cold tek upgrades which should help also.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Kyle
    I still have my old skirting that was made for a 2010 Raptor it may be able to have it changed to fit your RV, its grey with eyelets for the twist lock with turn buttons. if your interested let me know.
    Tony & Hilary Self
    2014 Momentum 385TH #290
    2015 Ford F450 with B&W Companion ,Transfer Flow 57 G Midship and 40 G Toolbox tanks
    Extra load springs