User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    njmurvin

29RS and outdoor entertainment package

I am shopping fifth wheels and Grand Design has caught my attention. I like the Arctic Fox but they're just too heavy. I would love to stay under 10K lbs and this model just fits the bill. The 29RS looks like a nice floorplan for us and the outside entertainment package looks very intriguing. Has anyone opted for this? Is it worth it? I assume this is an option because some of the units on RVT list it as a feature and some don't. I haven't seen one in person yet. We're planning a trip to a dealer north of us later in the month. From the pictures, it looks a bit light on kitchen storage. Or, am I missing something? Thanks for any input.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have the 317rst and I love the outside entertainment center. I store our 4 Butain single burners in a bin. Plus other items. The fridge is small we may replace that in the future with a different inside design so we can store bottles standing up. It serves it's purpose so don't have to bring a cooler. I'm glad I have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Outdoor entertainment is standard on the 29RS model.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

29RS and outdoor entertainment package

We have a 29rs and really like the outside entertainment or as I call it "The hangover kit". You are gonna want to move the outside light from behind the TV to a more useful spot. We also store an outside grill in it that connects to the RV propane so no bottles needed.

Huey
    Ky
    2015 29RS
    2008 2500HD Chevrolet Duramax

njmurvin
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey_Man View Post
    We have a 29rs and really like the outside entertainment or as I call it "The hangover kit". You are gonna want to move the outside light from behind the TV to a more useful spot. We also store an outside grill in it that connects to the RV propane so no bottles needed.

Good to know that this is standard on the 20rs. I'll have to check out the propane access. We use the grill all the time.