User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Kunaman

About to be a 313 reflection owner.

Hey everyone, I'm Mike, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Going to be a owner next week of a 2016 313 reflection. Trading my current 2014 prime time lacrosse 303Rks in for her. Looking forward to everyone's knowledge and wisdom here and hopefully I can share some as well. Been a Rv'er now for 2 full years. Very excited about the new trailer. All though I might be done for the year, I'll plan a couple of Sunday funday football parties with the buddies right outside the home in her.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum Kunaman and congrats on the new Reflection!

Steve

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome! Football and camping, what a life!
    Scott and Jan Platt Ocala, FL
    Cameron(Son) & Chica(chihuahua)
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 4X4, Crew Cab, Dually, Diesel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Nicholsons

Make sure you check the slides before leaving the dealer

Quote Originally Posted by Kunaman View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm Mike, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Going to be a owner next week of a 2016 313 reflection. Trading my current 2014 prime time lacrosse 303Rks in for her. Looking forward to everyone's knowledge and wisdom here and hopefully I can share some as well. Been a Rv'er now for 2 full years. Very excited about the new trailer. All though I might be done for the year, I'll plan a couple of Sunday funday football parties with the buddies right outside the home in her.
    We purchased a 2015 313 reflection and have had the big kitchen slide fail, the bedroom slide scratch the closet and the dining room slide mark the floor. Waiting for the dealer to fix this....

Kunaman
    I had to bring my trailer back to dealer 5 days after buying it becuse I heard a shutter and stutter. Thinking it was new or normal. Long story short, couldn't get dinning slide all the way in. The dealer said it needed an actuator? And they also found a pinched wire that shorted out a wire for my lighting. They said they ran a new wire and are waiting on actuator. Kind of a bummer because I wanted to at least use it once since I bought it. Oh well better off getting the quirks out of it now than when I'm full swing of using it next year.