Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GMC 2500HD Trailer TPMS Sensors?

I posted in another thread about the trailer camera system, but figured I would be better of posting a separate thread about the TPMS sensors. My new 2024 GMC 2500HD truck comes with the option to install TPMS sensors in the trailer tires that would tie into the main dash tire pressure sensors which is way better IMHO than using a separate TPMS. I selected the option to have them shipped to the GMC dealer and install them, so I am assuming I would take my trailer to GMC dealer and they would remove the wheels and do the install for me? Has anyone else ever done that, and if so how did that process go?

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bossman2024 View Post
    I posted in another thread about the trailer camera system, but figured I would be better of posting a separate thread about the TPMS sensors. My new 2024 GMC 2500HD truck comes with the option to install TPMS sensors in the trailer tires that would tie into the main dash tire pressure sensors which is way better IMHO than using a separate TPMS. I selected the option to have them shipped to the GMC dealer and install them, so I am assuming I would take my trailer to GMC dealer and they would remove the wheels and do the install for me? Has anyone else ever done that, and if so how did that process go?
    I have done it on my truck and it works great. Any tire store can add the sensors and program the truck. It's super easy.
    40+ Year Camping Enthusiast--Living in CO
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC-LB D-Max Payload 3865#--- 5000 Air Springs w/Wireless Comp
    2022 GD Reflection 303RLS-- 565 watts of solar/560aH of LiP04 batteries, 2000w inverter,
    DC Starllink- Comfort Ride Shock System and Lippert Air Pin Box

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. I also have a 2024 Sierra HD… do you know the part/model # for the sensors that will work on my trailer and communicate with my Sierra ?
    Thank you in advance…

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread moved to Tires.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rosco804 View Post
    Hello. I also have a 2024 Sierra HD… do you know the part/model # for the sensors that will work on my trailer and communicate with my Sierra ?
    Thank you in advance…
    @rosco804 -

It's a short thread, but it's not clear who you are asking. Here are some forum tips:

1) If you use "Reply With Quote" (to the right of "Reply") as I have here, folks will know to whom you are responding and that person will get a notification.

2) You can also tag folks using the "@" symbol and their user name (as I have done yours) - they'll also get a notification that way.

3) You can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question - and others won't have to ask. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Note: you'll need to have a paid subscription to add an image to your signature.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rosco804 View Post
    Thank you in advance…
    These are the ones I used. Should be the same. Mine work awesome.

https://www.gmpartswarehouse.com/oem...xoCgQkQAvD_BwE
    40+ Year Camping Enthusiast--Living in CO
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC-LB D-Max Payload 3865#--- 5000 Air Springs w/Wireless Comp
    2022 GD Reflection 303RLS-- 565 watts of solar/560aH of LiP04 batteries, 2000w inverter,
    DC Starllink- Comfort Ride Shock System and Lippert Air Pin Box