User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    wbonta123

Factory Rally for Repairs and Friendship

I am new to the Forum. I am also looking at the Solitude 379FL. My question is does Grand Design have a Rally in the area by the factory where everyone can come for fellowship and get their RV's repaired by factory personnel? I know that Forest River has one, and I think there may be other manufacturers that have similar rallies. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum, yes,,you just missed the national rally innElkhart
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

wbonta123
    LCBoyer,

I see you were born in Missouri. We live in Missouri. And we spend winters (this will be 14th) in Gulf Shores, AL You also have the model that we are very interested in. What pointers can you give us with that model RV. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a million.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess I could show you if you were close. We are headed to Mobile for a couple weeks. We absolutely love our 379. We had a Montana 3750, this unit has a much better floor plan, more space. It is heavy, but Billy the Ram pills it easily. Grand Design customer service is the best I've ever dealt with. They will take care of any problems. We haven't had many.
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wbonta123 View Post
    I am new to the Forum. I am also looking at the Solitude 379FL. My question is does Grand Design have a Rally in the area by the factory where everyone can come for fellowship and get their RV's repaired by factory personnel? I know that Forest River has one, and I think there may be other manufacturers that have similar rallies. Thanks!
    You can see a few discussion threads on the 2014 & 2015 Rallys that were held in Elkhart in the following section of the forum: http://www.mygrandrv.com/for...roup-Camp-Outs

No date has been set yet for a 2016 Rally.

Welcome to the forum!

K
    Ken & Wilma
    Central Maryland
    2014 Reflection 337RLS #439
    2011 F250 CC 4x4