User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

G25 space under bed?

Will be taking delivery of a G25 soon. What resides underneath the master bed? Is there storage space or does it contain vehicle support equipment, eg water tank?

Looking for potential additional storage space.

Thanks for any insight.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On my 2020 25G, the space under the bed is where the generator and nautilus water distribution system are located.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You will find the nautilus panel with a good amount of space behind it but it is wasted with wires and mess. I plan to clean mine up and add a hinged top lid to access that area. Generator wiring is there as well but can be easily cleaned up to make space. Great spot for a couple of Lithium batteries or other items.

If you don’t have the generator then there is a large storage compartment but the bed in the 25G is not meant to lift, it is screwed down so you will need to modify it if you want to open it often.
    2022 Momentum 25G (aka "Baby Mo")
    2020 Ram 3500 Laramie SRW | 6.7 HO Aisin | 6’4” bed | 3.73 gears | air suspension | 3694# Payload
    Blog Post: 1500 Pickup’s and Towing - The REAL numbers with example
    Blog Post: 2016-2018 Imagine 2800BH - 3500 lb Axles Tire Rubbing Issues