User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reflection 150 295RL TravlFi 12v power source

Recently purchased a 2024 Reflection 150 295RL which came with a TravlFi Journey Router I've been testing. My question is if anyone knows if this is installed as a hardwired 12V connection, or just uses a 110V plug adapter. Trying to avoid opening up the wall or taking the distribution center out to look. The reason for the question is I already have a Victron Smart Shunt and Victron Smart Solar Controller and I'm considering putting in a Victron Cerbo GX so I can monitor the RV batteries and Solar controller remotely via VRM and would like to avoid having to run my inverter just to power the TravlFi Router. Thanks in advance for any insights.
    Rob and Linda Cashion
    2024 Reflection 150 Series 295RL
    2022 Ram 2500 Tradesman SRW 6.4L Hemi Short bed
    B&W Companion OEM 5th Wheel Trailer Hitch w/ Slider

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rcashion View Post
    Recently purchased a 2024 Reflection 150 295RL which came with a TravlFi Journey Router I've been testing. My question is if anyone knows if this is installed as a hardwired 12V connection, or just uses a 110V plug adapter. Trying to avoid opening up the wall or taking the distribution center out to look. The reason for the question is I already have a Victron Smart Shunt and Victron Smart Solar Controller and I'm considering putting in a Victron Cerbo GX so I can monitor the RV batteries and Solar controller remotely via VRM and would like to avoid having to run my inverter just to power the TravlFi Router. Thanks in advance for any insights.
    It looks like this is your first post, welcome to the forum. If it came as original equipment I'm guessing it must be 12-volt since it wouldn't work otherwise when not plugged into shore power. To test you could simply disconnect from shore power and see if it still comes on. Alternatively, you could reach out to GD customer service with your VIN.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. Will test next time I’m at my trailer.