Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnanew View Post
    If you have this sticker (attached photo) on your RV, you should be equipped with the system which includes the TireLinc monitor (other photo). My previous GD was just TireLinc ready which had the prewired repeater base but required you to buy the actual repeater, (that snapped to the base), valve stem sensors, and monitor. (about a $500 investment).
    Yes, I have that sticker. I've gone thru the drawers, etc. and we had emptied the bag when we were sorting out the manuals. No joy. BTW, is the monitor really that small??? How can anyone read anything on that? It does not look like what is shown on the directions in the big RV manual. I'm of the opinion that it was overlooked when they packed the bag.
    But I appreciate everyone's kind replies.

Papaz8

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, here is an update regarding the Tire Linc thing. I took the camper back to the dealer for a warranty service appt for some other things. I told the adviser about my problem, and it turns out the kit never shipped beyond the actual plug in repeater. No monitor. So he ordered another one and we pick it back up tomorrow, and he'll get us "linc'd in". But he is of the opinion the little green valve caps are the actual sensors. We'll see!

Cheers!

PapaZ8
    Skip n Deb n Pax, the Boykin Spaniel Super Puppy
    2024 GD Reflection 362TBS fifth wheel
    2022 Ford F250 6.7L Turbo Diesel "Big Blue"
    Grateful, Thankful and Blessed

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papaz8 View Post
    But he is of the opinion the little green valve caps are the actual sensors.
    Don't believe too much of what that guy says.....

The little green valve caps are just let you know there are sensors inside the wheel.
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW w/Aisin
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    New to RV'ing since 1997

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12