User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did they explain why it was in the shape it was? At the least I would expect them to do that, and replace it if it was, in fact, used.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopy Frood View Post
    Did they explain why it was in the shape it was? At the least I would expect them to do that, and replace it if it was, in fact, used.
    I did not hear back however, I didn’t contact them other than one email to the fellow whom ship the part so maybe a different department would be required.

Still my “brakes” are fixed now. Suspension upgrade is now complete (CRE3000) and wet shackles. Bearings all packed and new seals.

Note I stated brakes, not just the one with that broken arm either but two other wheels had other issues. On my last trip heading home, I had two tires blowout. New Goodyear tires were installed before heading home. During testing after bearing were repacked, the two wheels on the front axle, those brakes were not working. One of the blowout tire had hit the brake wires, fender and although it didn’t look damaged, the feed wire inside the insulation had broken. So thank god I did repacking of the bearing. Didn’t notice either that only one out of four wheels had brakes. F250 or 3/4 ton definitely worth having - bigger is always better.

Jess

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567