User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    rgandhank

New Owers of 2014 Solitude 369RL Couple questions:

Just picked up a pre-owned, never slept in, showered, or used the bathroom. New smell and all. Very impressed with it so far. However, first thing I had to do was clean all the grease out of the brakes as they were over greased at some point. Drums, shoes, magnet were thoroughly coated in grease. Works much better now and will get better with use. Serious safety issue. This RV was only towed home from the dealer and never moved until we bought it.
    I cannot get the sound bar located above the TV to work. It comes on, it will go thru the different functions, just no sound. I have a call into GD, maybe they can trouble shoot it with me.
    Next: I need a knob for my fan/vent in the bathroom. Local RV dealer has knobs but not with the D shaped knob shaft. Any ideas?

The wife loves the floor plan, the flooring, and all the storage. I am impressed with the fit and finish, how sealed up the underside is, heated storage, etc.
    We live in central Wa and our first trip will take us into Nebr to see family, then to SD for pheasant hunting, then home long enough to restock. Nov. we are off to Ca and on to Fl for a couple months. Ask me next spring how I like Nellybelle. Randy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations! Welcome to the group. Good luck.
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome to the crew!!! We have had a 369 for two years now and love it more every day!!
    We had to have our soundbar replaced because of the popping noise but all is well now! They are a great company to work with so i'm sure you can get your issues resolved.
    Keep asking any and all questions you might have becuase there are a bunch of smart cookies out there!!
    Allen and Sandi-Lexington, KY
    Home of fast horses and beautiful women!
    2015 Chevrolet Duramax 4 x 4 3500 HD LTZ
    2014 Solitude 369 RL-Oct. 2014
    2016 Momentum 376 TH-April 2016